X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.22 - The Genius of Donald Trump

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Economic numbers don't mean **** to the middle class or below. Companies are sitting on trillions. Tax cuts do nothing to free up stagnant cash.
    And why do you suppose someone would sit on cash? And I'm talking anyone, not just a private business. I'm going to assume you have a bank and/or retirement account with some cash in it; if you don't, you probably wouldn't be able to answer this follow-up question about it anyway. Why are you holding onto that, and not just giving it up because some greedy twerp is attempting to shame you into doing so? This question is not rhetorical.

Comment

For someone to say they didn't vote for him, it's interesting to see so much defense of dump.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
        For someone to say they didn't vote for him, it's interesting to see so much defense of dump.
        Just because you don't vote for the person doesn't mean you can't still support him in something specific that's being done. Maybe you should give it a try and find some common ground. If you find yourself still clinging to identity/partisan/whatever-you-want-to-call-it politics, replace references of "Trump" with "Sanders". Would you actually support it if you didn't know it was from someone you're so brainwashed to bitterly hate?

Heck, I find flaws in Trump's stuff all the time, and I call it out on here. I'm waiting for an actual tax bill. I'd be more than happy to challenge it. And you know what? I will make that pledge here and now. Find the bill, and I will read it and give my criticisms of it. They might not be the same as yours, but we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
          It's hilarious!

BTW, I dislike Bernie and his Bern-outs. I think I've made that abundantly clear.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            And why do you suppose someone would sit on cash? And I'm talking anyone, not just a private business. I'm going to assume you have a bank and/or retirement account with some cash in it; if you don't, you probably wouldn't be able to answer this follow-up question about it anyway. Why are you holding onto that, and not just giving it up because some greedy twerp is attempting to shame you into doing so? This question is not rhetorical.
            https://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/24/m...trillions.html

Savings. Savings are important everywhere. Corporations are getting so huge that they save for "just in case" or "the next big thing" and they know it will cost a bundle. So, they sit on it. States that are smart save for a rainy day. Republican Governor in Minnesota failed at that and practically turned the State into Kansas. Current Democratic Governor fixed that problem and now we have savings. Republican Houses want to send that savings back to the taxpayers which will subsequently turn us back on the Kansas track.

You want to fix the economy tax cuts aren't going to do anything. You want to fix the economy you need to find a way to get the 1%ers money down to the 99%. People in my income bracket spend their money. People in the 1% do not. Spending drives the economy. This is a tax policy problem, not a capital availability problem. Start treating labor the same or better than Capital instead of the other way around and we'll get some economic activity again.

They could build more stuff and sell more stuff but that would require paying workers more stuff and they're just not willing to do that. Add that to a tax policy that pushes everything to billionaire's and you get the big problem.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Economic numbers don't mean **** to the middle class or below. Companies are sitting on trillions. Tax cuts do nothing to free up stagnant cash.
              It'd be less of an issue if it was truly stagnant, that money is mostly going toward buying political power as far as I can tell and that's far worse (not that the alternative isn't still bad).

Comment

Assuming we're both talking about the same thing in GDP growth, we did not have 3% under Obama for a single quarter. But don't let facts get in the way.

And show me where he promised 5%.
                Huh...from those librals at Fortune no less!

http://fortune.com/2017/08/30/donald...ield-mo-3-gdp/

Sometimes you make it too easy...
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  So you just didnt pay attention to the Primaries and the run up to the election? My lord did Kep defending you offend you or something because you are going full GOP Shill and you should never go full GOP shill.
                  Kep stood alone.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                    It'd be less of an issue if it was truly stagnant, that money is mostly going toward buying political power as far as I can tell and that's far worse (not that the alternative isn't still bad).
                    Or buying back shares to keep propping up their stock price, making the 1% happy.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                      Sarah Huckabee Sanders tried to compare Robert E Lee to JFK and then wouldn't answer the question "was slavery bad?"
                      Wow...I almost want to watch to see how she came up with that comparison.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                        Huh...from those librals at Fortune no less!

http://fortune.com/2017/08/30/donald...ield-mo-3-gdp/

Sometimes you make it too easy...
                        Take the Obama era for example. Between 2009 and 2016, GDP growth reached at or above 3% on a quarterly basis about eight times.
                        Aww, poor Infowars junkie flaggy, wrong again.

Comment

Well it is well known that Forbes and Bloomberg are just liberal rags! Plus they are (((globalists)))
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            Kep stood alone.
                            And deservedly so, based on what you've been posting since Trumpy's election. But we know you're not a supporter, and didn't vote for him.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              Aww, poor Infowars junkie flaggy, wrong again.
                              Man...that is just brutal!
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Just because you don't vote for the person doesn't mean you can't still support him in something specific that's being done. Maybe you should give it a try and find some common ground. If you find yourself still clinging to identity/partisan/whatever-you-want-to-call-it politics, replace references of "Trump" with "Sanders". Would you actually support it if you didn't know it was from someone you're so brainwashed to bitterly hate?

Heck, I find flaws in Trump's stuff all the time, and I call it out on here. I'm waiting for an actual tax bill. I'd be more than happy to challenge it. And you know what? I will make that pledge here and now. Find the bill, and I will read it and give my criticisms of it. They might not be the same as yours, but we'll see.
                                You will say what Alex Jones tells you to say, just as you always have done.

Comment

Working...
                                X