X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.22 - The Genius of Donald Trump

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
    She sat in front of congress for how many hours???? She wasn't investigated? How can you even come to that conclusion? Given how that played out, she either did nothing, OR Republicans have the worst lawyers and investigators of all time. Based on the claims, the prosecution of Hillary Clinton should be easier than your lap dog support of the NRA. But that STILL hasn't happened. Other than trying to deflect what is going on right now.

But the fact that you call us whining exposes your "anti-globalism" and worry about the constitution is a 100% fraud.

Again, if you were REALLY an anti-globalist, you would be really angry about the alleged involvement of the russians, and would want that investigated 100% to the end. But since you don't mind the russians being involved, you are not even close to being an anti-globalist.

And add in your 100% lack of concern for the emoluments issues surrounding this administration exposes your BS claims about caring about the Constitution and peoples real rights.

Your agenda is a big question, and your repeating of other people really shows that you are not willing to think on your own. Give it up.

This hack in the White House is tearing the US and the world apart, and all you do is try to keep it going.
    This coming from people who tried to have a President impeached before he even took office. And did you ever think that I wouldn't be outraged about them being involved because they weren't involved, at least with said party? Heck, didn't Putin show support for Hill-dawg?

Also, what has this administration done that's unconstitutional? I'll wait for your specific examples.

The funny thing is, when it comes to unique thoughts, this is the most precise definition of an echo chamber I've seen in quite a while. This administration isn't tearing the world apart, it's your constant resistance on the sole basis of identity politics that is tearing things apart. I guarantee you, Bernie could say the exact same things and you'd be praising it as the greatest thing since sliced bread. That is the exact definition of identity politics. It's time to wake up and actually see what's really happening.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      So Hillary wasn't investigated and Kepler wants her in jail. Again, I ask. Why isn't she?
      He's just saying it to try to appease me, when once I get off his back, the "investigation" goes away. He's not fooling anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        That is the exact definition of identity politics.
        A quibble, that's partisan politics.

Identity politics is when you like Richard Spencer and hate Malachi Z.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

He's just saying it to try to appease me, when once I get off his back, the "investigation" goes away. He's not fooling anyone.
          Yes, I often craft my actions and opinions based on yours.
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by DisplacedCornellian View Post
            Ooooh, you said George Papadopoulos. Yeah, I remember him - he was a low level volunteer - totally went rogue. I thought you said Nick Papagiorgio. Never heard of that guy.

/Trump
            That guy is a degenerate gambler...but if you need to win a car in Vegas he is your man!!
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Mookie just wants a pres who will make nice with ergodin and open back up the visa process!!!

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              I didn't say I wanted her in jail. I said that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make. With bells on.
              She’d run from prison!
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Yes, I often craft my actions and opinions based on yours.
                Well since you go out of your way to talk to him when you know he is A) a complete fraud B) a complete loon bat and C) crafts everything based on what other frauds and loonbats think it does seem fishy. What is the old adage about arguing with an idiot?
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  If you want Hillary to be a cellmate of Trump I have no objection. She stopped mattering to me the morning after the election.

I think the crimes they are accusing her of are a deliberate distraction from Trump's, but the justice department can run both investigations at the same time. It would not in the least surprise me if Hillary or her campaign committed crimes, and I wouldn't lose a moment of sleep over it if she was convicted.

But Trump is the bigger story because he's president. If she had won then it would be reversed. The crying here is the Republicans and their lapdog media at Fox and InfoWars going after Hillary when the greatest investigative journalism story in a generation is at the White House.
                  Except Kep with HRC as president, the WaPo would not have "Democracy dies in Darkness" on its banner. Neither the WaPo or the NYT would have legions of reporters investigating the HRC administration. The TV networks would ber pro/neutral rather than anti when reporting on the administration.

There would be no investigations. Or, if there was, they'd bee poo-poo'd by the above.

And we would not have 22 threads with the losing side frothing at the mouth at the evil axis in the White House.

And the Lincoln bedroom would be on Airbnb.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    What is the old adage about arguing with an idiot?
                    I'm not arguing with him. I don't expect him to be reasonable but when he says illogical things I'm correcting him because, well, because I'm bored.
                    Cornell University

Comment

I believe Napolitano mentioned this exact same thing on Fox Snooze over the weekend.
                      Which of course you don't watch. Just like you never voted for Trump, but always defend him, and anyone who thinks Trump is bad is just bitter that Hillary lost.

Comment

So joe, you're saying the media takes it easy on....The Clintons???? Ooookaaaayyyy then.
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                          Except Kep with HRC as president, the WaPo would not have "Democracy dies in Darkness" on its banner. Neither the WaPo or the NYT would have legions of reporters investigating the HRC administration. The TV networks would ber pro/neutral rather than anti when reporting on the administration.

There would be no investigations. Or, if there was, they'd bee poo-poo'd by the above.

And we would not have 22 threads with the losing side frothing at the mouth at the evil axis in the White House.

With Hillary as president there would certainly be people angry at her both for normal politics and for all the argle-bargle the right has spewed about her for thirty years.

With this Congress there would absolutely be investigations. There'd likely be a strong impeachment movement.

And there wouldn't be daily displays of incompetence, criminality, and delusional thinking and behavior emanating from the White House, so, yes, there probably would be less opposition. The strength of the current Resistance is the price you are paying for nominating and electing a narcissistic, sociopathic con man.

Believe me, we all regret the inconvenience.
                          Cornell University

Comment

And there wouldn't be daily displays of incompetence, criminality, and delusional thinking and behavior emanating from the White House, so, yes, there probably would be less opposition. The strength of the current Resistance is the price you are paying for nominating and electing a narcissistic, sociopathic con man.
                            This.

Trump is all yours, Joe. Own him.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

I see a bunch of "ignore" below this. I wonder how many try to claim the contrary, even though you and I both know you're correct?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Which of course you don't watch. Just like you never voted for Trump, but always defend him, and anyone who thinks Trump is bad is just bitter that Hillary lost.
                                I don't watch Fox News directly; doesn't mean I don't see it reported third party. Just like how you might watch it through RightWingWatch.

I didn't vote for Trump, but that doesn't mean I can't take what our President proclaims for what it's worth, and see it positively. I have no desire to always be against him for some partisan reason.

As for claiming bitterness, it's all I've seen for the last year, and on here from about 01:00 AM on 9 November 2016. I'm calling a spade a spade. Don't like it? Too bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X