X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.22 - The Genius of Donald Trump

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Thank you Fox and Friends. Anything else?
    Even CNN's admitting it. Jeffrey Toobin.

Comment

But I thought CNN was fake news? Doesn't that mean it is about the campaign?
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        We’re saying regulations need to be enacted because the entire medical industry has failed on this issue. They have failed to self-police. They have failed to remove narcotics as a first line protocol.
        I know there was a lot said but I just want to address a few points. First and foremost, I am 100% in agreement that opiates are over prescribed. Les has already correctly identified the main issue that caused this, which was the push to make pain a "vital sign." (which is wrong...vital signs need to be objective) The main problem now is that hospital reimbursement is tied to patient satisfaction, which is tied to pain scores. Imagine covering 50-60 patients, getting calls on half of them overnight that they are in 10/10 pain and tylenol does not work. This happens all the time on nearly every hospital service. This happens because patients have an expectation that they should be pain free (which is wrong), because nurses get in trouble with the admins if their pain scores are terrible (also wrong), and that doctors are too busy to go and talk to each patient to address their pain in a real way, it is easier and quicker to write an order inpatient to get them to shut up (also very wrong). Imagine being paged every 10 minutes for 28 hours straight about these issues and then you can get close to the mindset of a hospitalist on call.

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        This times a thousand. It is a straw man to pretend we dont want opiodes prescribed at all, we just think it is ridiculous how they are prescribed for almost everything.
        It is a stawman to say that they are prescribed for almost everything. There are problem people and specialties and they should be addressed but I can tell you I have not written a single prescription for opiates in my outpatient clinic. It is not everyone. I am also of the new generation who was trained after the "pain is a vital sign bull****" so I have a much different outlook. It is somewhat of a punt, but if my patient's have chronic pain that I cannot control with meds that have strong evidence for (opiates do not have great evidence for chronic pain) then I send them to pain management. Most outpatient opiate scripts I write are hospital discharges to hospice.

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Look, you break your leg or ribs or something perfect ibuprofen wont be nearly enough give them something for the pain. But speaking as someone who has seen it first hand (and whose gf works with addiction every day) I can tell you that if we dont start regulating this better more states are going to be like Ohio (and other Red States) where they have already all but given up trying to stop the epidemic. They dont have enough room at the morgues for the bodies over the weekend and that isnt hyperbole...
        Speaking as someone who prescribes in Ohio...that is hyperbole. Ohio has one of the better programs right now to address this (from strictly a medical standpoint). We have the OAARS system where I can look up any opiate prescription(or benzos) on any patient to audit them. We are required to do this for any script over 7 days. If we live in a county next to another state we have to check that state as well. We have to document this audit in the medical record and if we don't, we can lose our state license. The restrictions are getting stricter as well (which I agree with). I now have to give my DEA number and audit for gabapentin scripts (non-opiate) because people are now ****ing abusing this for some **** reason.

I agree with increased regulation and agree with most of you all in principle, don't mistake me. But the real driver of this is using pain as a vital sign and the government reimbursing hospitals based on patient satisfaction.
        In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
        I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
          But I thought CNN was fake news? Doesn't that mean it is about the campaign?
          A broken clock's correct twice a day. And evidently the morons on here think it's correct all the time.

Comment

LOL

https://***********/alex_panetta/sta...40998153060353
            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              Take a look at the actual indictment itself. The campaign is mentioned nowhere.
              I did. Perhaps you missed the reference of timing that the indictments are being outlined in. Which is what I was posting about. Here it is- https://www.justice.gov/file/1007271/download

The TIMING of where the charges are outlined are very, very much in the time frame of the campaign.

If you want to overlook that, well, I guess that's hardly a surprise. I'm sure alex included an insert to the most recent solution mailing he sent you to find excuses.

Give me a break- these guys are being accused of acting as unregistered agents of Russia, for crying out loud. How can that be so easily overlooked???? Russia has never, EVER, had our best interest in mind. And as a full anti-globalist, that charge should bother you to no end. It's really interesting that it does not bother you. What kind of anti-globalist are you? You seem to like being buddy-buddy to the ruskies.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                jfc
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                  I did. Perhaps you missed the reference of timing that the indictments are being outlined in. Which is what I was posting about. Here it is- https://www.justice.gov/file/1007271/download

The TIMING of where the charges are outlined are very, very much in the time frame of the campaign.

If you want to overlook that, well, I guess that's hardly a surprise. I'm sure alex included an insert to the most recent solution mailing he sent you to find excuses.

Give me a break- these guys are being accused of acting as unregistered agents of Russia, for crying out loud. How can that be so easily overlooked???? Russia has never, EVER, had our best interest in mind. And as a full anti-globalist, that charge should bother you to no end. It's really interesting that it does not bother you. What kind of anti-globalist are you? You seem to like being buddy-buddy to the ruskies.
                  To quote Obama from 2012: The 1980's called; they want their foreign policy back.

And you know what's funny? There are NUMEROUS instances of the Clinton, the DNC,n and even Müller himself, working with Russia, yet you're wanting to ignore them and point the finger in the other direction. It is duplicitous, hypocritical, and downright irresponsible. These are just distractions to try to take attention away from the man behind the curtain.

Comment

How about we just cut to the chase and show the indictment itself: https://www.scribd.com/book/36302161...ort-indictment

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      To quote Obama from 2012: The 1980's called; they want their foreign policy back.

And you know what's funny? There are NUMEROUS instances of the Clinton, the DNC,n and even Müller himself, working with Russia, yet you're wanting to ignore them and point the finger in the other direction. It is duplicitous, hypocritical, and downright irresponsible. These are just distractions to try to take attention away from the man behind the curtain.
                      Ah, the "point the finger back" defense. Old reliable.

This isn't about that, but if you find any actual, factual, evidence, we can find another special council.

This is about YOU and your total blowing over this as if it's not a big deal. For an self-claimed anti-globalist. If you are THAT upset about Clinton and the DNC, then why are you not equally upset about these guys. OR even the *HINT* of the russians getting involved in the campaign. Just the fact that they very much seemed to stick their nose in our election, that should really bother YOU, the anti-globalist.

And we have George Papadopoulos admitting to the charge that they fully knew they were getting information from the russians. This isn't an accusation, this is HIM PLEADING GUILTY. He's fully admitting that the russians were involved.

So, Mr Anti-Globalist, why does this not make you irate beyond all things? This is another country who is butting into our elections. Illegally.

Why are you so OK with that, mr anti-globalist?

Comment

http://www.sfchronicle.com/news/arti...r-12317392.php

WASHINGTON (AP) — A federal court in Washington is barring President Donald Trump from changing the government's policy on military service by transgender people.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                          Ah, the "point the finger back" defense. Old reliable.

This isn't about that, but if you find any actual, factual, evidence, we can find another special council.

This is about YOU and your total blowing over this as if it's not a big deal. For an self-claimed anti-globalist. If you are THAT upset about Clinton and the DNC, then why are you not equally upset about these guys. OR even the *HINT* of the russians getting involved in the campaign. Just the fact that they very much seemed to stick their nose in our election, that should really bother YOU, the anti-globalist.

And we have George Papadopoulos admitting to the charge that they fully knew they were getting information from the russians. This isn't an accusation, this is HIM PLEADING GUILTY. He's fully admitting that the russians were involved.

So, Mr Anti-Globalist, why does this not make you irate beyond all things? This is another country who is butting into our elections. Illegally.

Why are you so OK with that, mr anti-globalist?
                          This is entirely about you and your ilk not accepting the outcome of a legitimate election, and doing anything possible to reverse it. This whole collusion thing started 9 November 2016, There are actual facts that the DNC hacked into and stole 5 state elections, hacked but were caught trying to steal 6 others so they failed, and yet in all of your accusal documents, the Russian hacked into the other 39. That is what Aesop referred to as "crying wolf". You even claimed before the election that there is no interference, and anyone who states otherwise just has sour grapes that they lost the election. Yet once it rolls around that you lost, it's suddenly OK.

Nice try with your conspiracies. You're not fooling anyone that is awake to the actual facts.

Comment

Sarah Huckabee Sanders said during today's press briefings that the Mueller investigation is almost over. I guess that means this is probably it. Nothingburger for everyone.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              Sarah Huckabee Sanders said during today's press briefings that the Mueller investigation is almost over. I guess that means this is probably it. Nothingburger for everyone.
                              The FBI doesn't share that type of information with the White House. She's saying it's almost over because she doesn't want to, or can't, say anything else because she doesn't know.
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                Yeah, reading the Seth Abramson tweet thread that sounds a lot more serious.
                                If it turns out he wore a wire, I'm going to need to see a doctor for an erection lasting more than four hours.
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X