X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.22 - The Genius of Donald Trump

Lock him up.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
      Justa sidebar here...Is it possible that the people around you aren't quite as focused on you as you think?
      No. They especially like when I double-tap a playing card at 15 feet coming off the platform*. People stand behind me on the range and watch and comment. It does get distracting at times (especially when I'm having an off day).

Sorry, shooting and billiards are my things. (Golf, I try, but, as they say, ... not so much.)

*My range doesn't allow "draw from the holster" shooting.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

So, it turns out Bernie was right?
        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Rick Perry:
          “But also from the standpoint of sexual assault. When the lights are on, when you have light that shines the righteousness, if you will, on those types of acts. So from the standpoint of how you really affect people’s lives, fossil fuels is going to play a role in that. I happen to think it’s going to play a positive role.”
          Originally posted by dicaslover
          Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
          Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            Yeah...I mean...wow.

Best part is he wont get fired or resign until Trump needs to divert attention away from something else and the Sessions falls on the sword. He is as lame duck as they get now...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
              Sure. Because a gunned up, ignorant North Dakotan and an ivory tower, out of touch East Coaster can solve all of the country’s problems in a day.
              I believe that combination has a better shot at it than the combination we have in Congress right now...
              Russell Jaslow
              [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
              U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                Let's make it as difficult to buy a gun as it is to get an abortion. Need parent's consent, 30 day waiting period, need to see videos of the devastating effects that guns can do to the human body, and then need a wand shoved up your azz to take pictures. There's probably a whole lot more.
                That's probably not far from what Kep and I would negotiate ... except for that wand thing.

Pictures of torn up aborted "tissue", statements on psychological effects post-abortion, sounds negotiable ...
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Lmao, this party needs to be burned to the ground and rebuilt entirely. It’s kinda incredible to think that for as dumb as Trump is, the dem party basically has said “hold my beer...” numerous times. https://***********/NateSilver538/st...93483479322624

Comment

Perry is especially stupid because 1. sexual assaults happen in the daylight too, and 2. you can have light without relying on fossil fuels.
                    Last edited by rufus; 11-02-2017, 05:23 PM.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                      Lmao, this party needs to be burned to the ground and rebuilt entirely. It’s kinda incredible to think that for as dumb as Trump is, the dem party basically has said “hold my beer...” numerous times. https://***********/NateSilver538/st...93483479322624
                      Oh. My.
                      The DNC worried HRC would win the Electoral College but lose the popular vote.
                      Huh?
                      They really thought DJT would get more popular votes?
                      What's that say about what they thought of their candidate (HRC)?

That really, really flips the script.
                      Talk about the pollsters having no idea about this cycle.

The Politico article Nate's tweet comes from is a good read.
                      Last edited by The Sicatoka; 11-02-2017, 04:24 PM.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Can't wait for a bunch of people who should be persona non grata in political circles for *****ing the bed last November to get to pick the 2020 candidate.
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                          Perry is especially stupid because 1. sexual assaults happen in the daylight to, and 2. you can have light without relying on fossil fuels.
                          It's not legitimate unless it's after sunset. Read your Bible.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            It's not legitimate unless it's after sunset. Read your Bible.
                            That whole oil-lamp-eight days thing is only in the Catholic bible*. Here, borrow mine.

*Maccabees

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                              Would you rather Flag and Rover give it a go instead?
                              Wouldn't that be considered Eastern Bias?

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                                I posted about that hundreds of times. They wasted time in Arizona and Georgia when they should have been in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. It was so stooooooooooopid.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X