Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45.22 - The Genius of Donald Trump

there's a good buck in that racket.
    Mookie just wants a pres who will make nice with ergodin and open back up the visa process!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    I didn't say I wanted her in jail. I said that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make. With bells on.
    She’d run from prison!

Re: POTUS 45.22 - The Genius of Donald Trump

Yes, I often craft my actions and opinions based on yours.
    Well since you go out of your way to talk to him when you know he is A) a complete fraud B) a complete loon bat and C) crafts everything based on what other frauds and loonbats think it does seem fishy. What is the old adage about arguing with an idiot?
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

If you want Hillary to be a cellmate of Trump I have no objection. She stopped mattering to me the morning after the election.

I think the crimes they are accusing her of are a deliberate distraction from Trump's, but the justice department can run both investigations at the same time. It would not in the least surprise me if Hillary or her campaign committed crimes, and I wouldn't lose a moment of sleep over it if she was convicted.

But Trump is the bigger story because he's president. If she had won then it would be reversed. The crying here is the Republicans and their lapdog media at Fox and InfoWars going after Hillary when the greatest investigative journalism story in a generation is at the White House.
    Except Kep with HRC as president, the WaPo would not have "Democracy dies in Darkness" on its banner. Neither the WaPo or the NYT would have legions of reporters investigating the HRC administration. The TV networks would ber pro/neutral rather than anti when reporting on the administration.

There would be no investigations. Or, if there was, they'd bee poo-poo'd by the above.

And we would not have 22 threads with the losing side frothing at the mouth at the evil axis in the White House.

And the Lincoln bedroom would be on Airbnb.

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    What is the old adage about arguing with an idiot?
    I'm not arguing with him. I don't expect him to be reasonable but when he says illogical things I'm correcting him because, well, because I'm bored.
    2016 USCHO POSER OF THE YEAR

We do what we must because we can
    For the good of all of us, except the ones who are dead

Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    I believe Napolitano mentioned this exact same thing on Fox Snooze over the weekend.
    Which of course you don't watch. Just like you never voted for Trump, but always defend him, and anyone who thinks Trump is bad is just bitter that Hillary lost.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Boosh Factor (4/04/17): 5.242424

The Dark One
    killin your brain like a poisonous mushroom

So joe, you're saying the media takes it easy on....The Clintons???? Ooookaaaayyyy then.
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Quote Originally Posted by joecct View Post
    Except Kep with HRC as president, the WaPo would not have "Democracy dies in Darkness" on its banner. Neither the WaPo or the NYT would have legions of reporters investigating the HRC administration. The TV networks would ber pro/neutral rather than anti when reporting on the administration.

There would be no investigations. Or, if there was, they'd bee poo-poo'd by the above.

And we would not have 22 threads with the losing side frothing at the mouth at the evil axis in the White House.

With Hillary as president there would certainly be people angry at her both for normal politics and for all the argle-bargle the right has spewed about her for thirty years.

With this Congress there would absolutely be investigations. There'd likely be a strong impeachment movement.

And there wouldn't be daily displays of incompetence, criminality, and delusional thinking and behavior emanating from the White House, so, yes, there probably would be less opposition. The strength of the current Resistance is the price you are paying for nominating and electing a narcissistic, sociopathic con man.

Believe me, we all regret the inconvenience.
    2016 USCHO POSER OF THE YEAR

We do what we must because we can
    For the good of all of us, except the ones who are dead

Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

And there wouldn't be daily displays of incompetence, criminality, and delusional thinking and behavior emanating from the White House, so, yes, there probably would be less opposition. The strength of the current Resistance is the price you are paying for nominating and electing a narcissistic, sociopathic con man.
    This.

Trump is all yours, Joe. Own him.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Made in the USA

Quote Originally Posted by joecct View Post

I see a bunch of "ignore" below this. I wonder how many try to claim the contrary, even though you and I both know you're correct?
    It was an honor to present your colors, RPI. Let's Go 'TUTE!
    May 14th, 2011, 11:00 PM ET: 2147483647

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I'm not happy about it either, but Flag is correct (cue the Twilight Zone music!).
    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Ahh crap I agree exactly with what FlagDude said.
    Quote Originally Posted by jericho on rpitv's chat
    I never thought I would say this, but you are right.
    And yet, even if Flaggy is complete tinfoil hat, every day it looks closer and closer to the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    So flaggy: you win.

Made in the USA

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Which of course you don't watch. Just like you never voted for Trump, but always defend him, and anyone who thinks Trump is bad is just bitter that Hillary lost.
    I don't watch Fox News directly; doesn't mean I don't see it reported third party. Just like how you might watch it through RightWingWatch.

I didn't vote for Trump, but that doesn't mean I can't take what our President proclaims for what it's worth, and see it positively. I have no desire to always be against him for some partisan reason.

As for claiming bitterness, it's all I've seen for the last year, and on here from about 01:00 AM on 9 November 2016. I'm calling a spade a spade. Don't like it? Too bad.

I'm not happy about it either, but Flag is correct (cue the Twilight Zone music!).
    And yet, even if Flaggy is complete tinfoil hat, every day it looks closer and closer to the truth.

Made in the USA

So joe, you're saying the media takes it easy on....The Clintons???? Ooookaaaayyyy then.
    They covered up Benghazi all through the 2012 election.

Made in the USA

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    This.

Trump is all yours, Joe. Own him.
    He's also your President. Unless you're no longer a citizen.

I see a bunch of "ignore" below this. I wonder how many try to claim the contrary, even though you and I both know you're correct?
    Because it's a dumb hypothetical. HRC didn't do anything nearly as bad as Trump if anything for that matter. The emails thing is something we figured out that high ranking Trump people were doing in like the first week and this Uranium thing is a total nothing burger.

Let's Go Red!

Quote Originally Posted by flagdude08 View Post
    they covered up benghazi all through the 2012 election.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by DisplacedCornellian View Post
    lol
    Jfc

NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]

This is from April 2016: https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...504_story.html

Trump, who has cited himself as his primary foreign policy adviser, has announced eight team members so far, one of whom has discrepancies on his résumé.

George Papadopoulous, a 2009 graduate of DePaul University, has described himself in several lengthy published résumés as an oil and gas consultant and expert in eastern Mediterranean energy policy.

But his claim to have served for several years as a fellow at the Washington-based Hudson Institute was refuted by David Tell, Hudson senior fellow and director of public affairs, who said the institute’s “records indicate that Mr. Papadopoulos started here as an unpaid intern in 2011 and subsequently provided some contractual research assistance to one of our senior fellows.”

Papadopoulos also lists attendance as “U.S. Representative at the 2012 Geneva International Model United Nations.” Two people who were part of the delegation that year, including Antony Papadopoulos (no relation), current secretary general of the Geneva program, said they had no recollection of him being there.

He also cites the delivery of a keynote address at the 2008 annual American Hellenic Institute Foundation Conference. The conference agenda that year noted Papadopoulos’s participation on a youth panel with other students; it lists 1988 Democratic presidential nominee Michael Dukakis as the keynote speaker.

Asked via his LinkedIn account about these discrepancies, Papadopoulos initially replied with a question. “Is it true that the ‘establishment GOP foreign policy advisers,’ many of whom I’ve met, are confused why the presidential front runner chose a group of experts with regional, on the ground experience, with track records of getting deals done with governments, instead of relying on their failed policies they likely devised at Starbucks on Pennsylvania Ave? If so, I am very shocked.”

He referred subsequent emailed questions about the discrepancies, how he met Trump, what he admires in the candidate’s foreign policy vision and what he would like to achieve in a Trump administration to campaign spokeswoman Hope Hicks.
    The Best People

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Shirtless Bob That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Made in the USA

I guess Antifa supposedly got support from NAMBLA. https://www.infowars.com/antifa-acti...ovich-protest/

They covered up Benghazi all through the 2012 election.
    Bwahahaha. Still think there's something there, eh?

He's also your President. Unless you're no longer a citizen.
    Yep, and my President is a moron.

NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]

From March 2016: https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...itorial-board/

RYAN: Thank you… We’ve heard you’re going to be announcing your foreign policy team shortly… Any you can share with us?

TRUMP: Well, I hadn’t thought of doing it, but if you want I can give you some of the names… Walid Phares, who you probably know, PhD, adviser to the House of Representatives caucus, and counter-terrorism expert; Carter Page, PhD; George Papadopoulos, he’s an energy and oil consultant, excellent guy; the Honorable Joe Schmitz, [former] inspector general at the Department of Defense; [retired] Lt. Gen. Keith Kellogg; and I have quite a few more. But that’s a group of some of the people that we are dealing with. We have many other people in different aspects of what we do, but that’s a representative group.
    Sounds like quite the "low level volunteer".

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Shirtless Bob That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Thread Information