Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45.22 - The Genius of Donald Trump

Just a boring user.

Re: POTUS 45.22 - The Genius of Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    He's just some inexperienced volunteer kid. Who, you know, became a foreign policy advisor to a major party nominee. The usual stuff.
    And who was highly bragged about by dump himself. Quite publicly.

The backtracking by these guys and fox is better than Michael Jackson.

Lucia Apologist

I heard something interesting on CBS This Morning. There were indictment numbers missing beteeen Papadopoulos and Manafort. Might indicate there are other who have been indicted and are cooperating.

Quote Originally Posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    I heard something interesting on CBS This Morning. There were indictment numbers missing beteeen Papadopoulos and Manafort. Might indicate there are other who have been indicted and are cooperating.
    Are the indictments numbered as they drop or earlier in the process? It might just indicate there are others in the pipeline which I don't think anybody doubts.

Indictment bingo cards are going to be popular.

Do indictments have to be publicly announced or can they be confidential to protect the indictee and give the Feds more leverage?
    Last edited by Kepler; 10-31-2017 at 08:31 AM.
    2016 USCHO POSER OF THE YEAR

We do what we must because we can
    For the good of all of us, except the ones who are dead

Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

Made in the USA

Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    Are the indictments numbered as they drop or earlier in the process? It might just indicate there are others in the pipeline which I don't think anybody doubts.

Indictment bingo cards are going to be popular.

Do indictments have to be publicly announced or can they be confidential to protect the indictee and give the Feds more leverage?
    They were sealed until Monday; they have to be eventually made public in order for the person to surrender to authorities, or be found as such.
    It was an honor to present your colors, RPI. Let's Go 'TUTE!
    May 14th, 2011, 11:00 PM ET: 2147483647

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I'm not happy about it either, but Flag is correct (cue the Twilight Zone music!).
    Ahh crap I agree exactly with what FlagDude said.
    Quote Originally Posted by jericho on rpitv's chat
    I never thought I would say this, but you are right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    And yet, even if Flaggy is complete tinfoil hat, every day it looks closer and closer to the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    So flaggy: you win.

Quote Originally Posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    They were sealed until Monday; they have to be eventually made public in order for the person to surrender to authorities, or be found as such.
    Thank you.

Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

Lucia Apologist

Hell, Papadopoulos plead guilty in July or August and that was sealed until yesterday.

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory
    He's just some inexperienced volunteer kid. Who, you know, became a foreign policy advisor to a major party nominee. The usual stuff.
    One of the first five people Trumpy named as foreign policy advisers to the campaign. Wonder why that would have been?

Along with Carter Page, a known target for recruitment as an asset by Russian intelligence agents.

All these people at the top of the Trump campaign with known ties to Russia. But no collusion going on whatsoever.

lucky penguin

I'm pretty sure that after yesterday's fiasco, Trump instructed John Kelly to get out there and say the absolute dumbest thing he could think of to try to change the story. I'm sure Kelly justifies all this because he thinks he's keeping us all from nuclear holocaust(and probably isn't far off), but man, what a way to flush away an otherwise distinguished career.
    Originally posted by dicaslover
    Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
    Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Made in the USA

And people wonder why I don't read MSM... I can just get it all right here.

I'm not happy about it either, but Flag is correct (cue the Twilight Zone music!).
    And yet, even if Flaggy is complete tinfoil hat, every day it looks closer and closer to the truth.

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory
    Hell, Papadopoulos plead guilty in July or August and that was sealed until yesterday.
    And the best thing about this is that no news of it leaked out into the media. Trumpkins must be crapping themselves wondering what they said to this guy during that time.

Word is Trumpy is fuming about the indictments, watching them on TV and calling his lawyers. top WH staffers are said to be freaking out. Why, if there wasn't any collusion?

Just a boring user.

*Technically* that happened Oct 1. But, as you suggest, the wheels have been turning for months. And it's interesting to hear suggestions that he was wired recently.

Just a boring user.

Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    And the best thing about this is that no news of it leaked out into the media. Trumpkins must be crapping themselves wondering what they said to this guy during that time.

Word is Trumpy is fuming about the indictments, watching them on TV and calling his lawyers. top WH staffers are said to be freaking out. Why, if there wasn't any collusion?
    For most people, the more and the louder the claims of no collusion makes me think that there is actual collusion. If they broke no laws, they should have nothing at all to worry about. If it's being made up, then the lawyers should be able to prove that within a few hours.

And given the speed of this, with the opposite party in power, it very much backs the idea that the legal argument against Secretary Clinton is total BS. They had hours and hours and hours to get her to slip up, but that didn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by MaizeRage View Post
    I'm pretty sure that after yesterday's fiasco, Trump instructed John Kelly to get out there and say the absolute dumbest thing he could think of to try to change the story. I'm sure Kelly justifies all this because he thinks he's keeping us all from nuclear holocaust(and probably isn't far off), but man, what a way to flush away an otherwise distinguished career.
    It was a bit weird seeing Kelly talk about Confederate Monuments in my Facebook feed this morning. I mean it was on Laura Ingraham's show so he is playing to the audience but still...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Quote Originally Posted by MaizeRage View Post
    I'm pretty sure that after yesterday's fiasco, Trump instructed John Kelly to get out there and say the absolute dumbest thing he could think of to try to change the story.
    This morning Dr. Mrs. yelled "OH FOR F-CK'S SAKE" so loudly I thought the cats had destroyed our kitchen.

She was just reading Kelly's comments.

This WH is The Gong Show.

Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970

Made in the USA

Quote Originally Posted by alfablue View Post
    For most people, the more and the louder the claims of no collusion makes me think that there is actual collusion. If they broke no laws, they should have nothing at all to worry about. If it's being made up, then the lawyers should be able to prove that within a few hours.

And given the speed of this, with the opposite party in power, it very much backs the idea that the legal argument against Secretary Clinton is total BS. They had hours and hours and hours to get her to slip up, but that didn't happen.
    Did you ever think it was because she wasn't ever actually investigated by the people who are supposed to be doing this? Uranium One is clear as day. But no, y'all have to keep shouting because you lost an election. What a bunch of whining babies.

The Dark One
    killin your brain like a poisonous mushroom

What I like about this is the way the investigation is proceeding makes sense, which is you start bagging people, then they cooperate to save their own skin, then higher up people start getting nabbed. And so on and so on. Flynn then Kushner then Trump Jr then.....

IIRC the Watergate investigation didn't break out until AFTER the 5 plumbers were sentenced, with one of them informed Judge Sirica (sp?) afterwards and revealed a wider plot.
    Last edited by Rover; 10-31-2017 at 09:22 AM.
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Made in the USA

What I like about this is the way the investigation is proceeding makes sense, which is you start bagging people, then they cooperate to save their own skin, then higher up people start getting nabbed. And so on and so on. Flynn then Kushner then Trump Jr then.....

IIRC the Watergate investigation didn't break out until AFTER the 5 plumbers were sentenced, with one of them informed Judge Sirica (sp?) afterwards and revealed a wider plot.
    I believe Napolitano mentioned this exact same thing on Fox Snooze over the weekend.

Let's Go Red!

Quote Originally Posted by alfablue View Post
    And who was highly bragged about by dump himself. Quite publicly.

The backtracking by these guys and fox is better than Michael Jackson.
    Ooooh, you said George Papadopoulos. Yeah, I remember him - he was a low level volunteer - totally went rogue. I thought you said Nick Papagiorgio. Never heard of that guy.

/Trump

The Dark One
    killin your brain like a poisonous mushroom

Quote Originally Posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    I believe Napolitano mentioned this exact same thing on Fox Snooze over the weekend.
    The parallels are uncanny at this point and expect lots of lazy and easy comparisons out of the talking heads in the coming months...
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Made in the USA

The parallels are uncanny at this point and expect lots of lazy and easy comparisons out of the talking heads in the coming months...
    So you admit yourself to be a talking head?

Thread Information