Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45.22 - The Genius of Donald Trump

Just a boring user.

Re: POTUS 45.22 - The Genius of Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Take a look at the actual indictment itself. The campaign is mentioned nowhere.
    I did. Perhaps you missed the reference of timing that the indictments are being outlined in. Which is what I was posting about. Here it is- https://www.justice.gov/file/1007271/download

The TIMING of where the charges are outlined are very, very much in the time frame of the campaign.

If you want to overlook that, well, I guess that's hardly a surprise. I'm sure alex included an insert to the most recent solution mailing he sent you to find excuses.

Give me a break- these guys are being accused of acting as unregistered agents of Russia, for crying out loud. How can that be so easily overlooked???? Russia has never, EVER, had our best interest in mind. And as a full anti-globalist, that charge should bother you to no end. It's really interesting that it does not bother you. What kind of anti-globalist are you? You seem to like being buddy-buddy to the ruskies.

RIP Liberalism 6/27/2018 ScoobyDoo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    jfc
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

Made in the USA

Quote Originally Posted by alfablue View Post
    I did. Perhaps you missed the reference of timing that the indictments are being outlined in. Which is what I was posting about. Here it is- https://www.justice.gov/file/1007271/download

The TIMING of where the charges are outlined are very, very much in the time frame of the campaign.

If you want to overlook that, well, I guess that's hardly a surprise. I'm sure alex included an insert to the most recent solution mailing he sent you to find excuses.

Give me a break- these guys are being accused of acting as unregistered agents of Russia, for crying out loud. How can that be so easily overlooked???? Russia has never, EVER, had our best interest in mind. And as a full anti-globalist, that charge should bother you to no end. It's really interesting that it does not bother you. What kind of anti-globalist are you? You seem to like being buddy-buddy to the ruskies.
    To quote Obama from 2012: The 1980's called; they want their foreign policy back.

And you know what's funny? There are NUMEROUS instances of the Clinton, the DNC,n and even Müller himself, working with Russia, yet you're wanting to ignore them and point the finger in the other direction. It is duplicitous, hypocritical, and downright irresponsible. These are just distractions to try to take attention away from the man behind the curtain.
    It was an honor to present your colors, RPI. Let's Go 'TUTE!
    May 14th, 2011, 11:00 PM ET: 2147483647

"Better to be infamous than never famous at all." -Roger Stone

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I'm not happy about it either, but Flag is correct (cue the Twilight Zone music!).
    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Ahh crap I agree exactly with what FlagDude said.
    Quote Originally Posted by jericho on rpitv's chat
    I never thought I would say this, but you are right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    And yet, even if Flaggy is complete tinfoil hat, every day it looks closer and closer to the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    So flaggy: you win.

Made in the USA

How about we just cut to the chase and show the indictment itself: https://www.scribd.com/book/36302161...ort-indictment

I'm not happy about it either, but Flag is correct (cue the Twilight Zone music!).
    And yet, even if Flaggy is complete tinfoil hat, every day it looks closer and closer to the truth.

Just a boring user.

To quote Obama from 2012: The 1980's called; they want their foreign policy back.

And you know what's funny? There are NUMEROUS instances of the Clinton, the DNC,n and even Müller himself, working with Russia, yet you're wanting to ignore them and point the finger in the other direction. It is duplicitous, hypocritical, and downright irresponsible. These are just distractions to try to take attention away from the man behind the curtain.
    Ah, the "point the finger back" defense. Old reliable.

This isn't about that, but if you find any actual, factual, evidence, we can find another special council.

This is about YOU and your total blowing over this as if it's not a big deal. For an self-claimed anti-globalist. If you are THAT upset about Clinton and the DNC, then why are you not equally upset about these guys. OR even the *HINT* of the russians getting involved in the campaign. Just the fact that they very much seemed to stick their nose in our election, that should really bother YOU, the anti-globalist.

And we have George Papadopoulos admitting to the charge that they fully knew they were getting information from the russians. This isn't an accusation, this is HIM PLEADING GUILTY. He's fully admitting that the russians were involved.

So, Mr Anti-Globalist, why does this not make you irate beyond all things? This is another country who is butting into our elections. Illegally.

Why are you so OK with that, mr anti-globalist?

NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]

http://www.sfchronicle.com/news/arti...r-12317392.php

WASHINGTON (AP) — A federal court in Washington is barring President Donald Trump from changing the government's policy on military service by transgender people.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Shirtless Bob That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Made in the USA

Quote Originally Posted by alfablue View Post
    Ah, the "point the finger back" defense. Old reliable.

This isn't about that, but if you find any actual, factual, evidence, we can find another special council.

This is about YOU and your total blowing over this as if it's not a big deal. For an self-claimed anti-globalist. If you are THAT upset about Clinton and the DNC, then why are you not equally upset about these guys. OR even the *HINT* of the russians getting involved in the campaign. Just the fact that they very much seemed to stick their nose in our election, that should really bother YOU, the anti-globalist.

And we have George Papadopoulos admitting to the charge that they fully knew they were getting information from the russians. This isn't an accusation, this is HIM PLEADING GUILTY. He's fully admitting that the russians were involved.

So, Mr Anti-Globalist, why does this not make you irate beyond all things? This is another country who is butting into our elections. Illegally.

Why are you so OK with that, mr anti-globalist?
    This is entirely about you and your ilk not accepting the outcome of a legitimate election, and doing anything possible to reverse it. This whole collusion thing started 9 November 2016, There are actual facts that the DNC hacked into and stole 5 state elections, hacked but were caught trying to steal 6 others so they failed, and yet in all of your accusal documents, the Russian hacked into the other 39. That is what Aesop referred to as "crying wolf". You even claimed before the election that there is no interference, and anyone who states otherwise just has sour grapes that they lost the election. Yet once it rolls around that you lost, it's suddenly OK.

Nice try with your conspiracies. You're not fooling anyone that is awake to the actual facts.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders said during today's press briefings that the Mueller investigation is almost over. I guess that means this is probably it. Nothingburger for everyone.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

wubba lubba dub dub

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Sarah Huckabee Sanders said during today's press briefings that the Mueller investigation is almost over. I guess that means this is probably it. Nothingburger for everyone.
    The FBI doesn't share that type of information with the White House. She's saying it's almost over because she doesn't want to, or can't, say anything else because she doesn't know.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Yep, still here

Yeah, reading the Seth Abramson tweet thread that sounds a lot more serious.
    If it turns out he wore a wire, I'm going to need to see a doctor for an erection lasting more than four hours.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Wind up workin' in a gas station walrus's Avatar

I don't see conspiracy as a nothing burger

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Quote Originally Posted by St. Clown View Post
    The FBI doesn't share that type of information with the White House. She's saying it's almost over because she doesn't want to, or can't, say anything else because she doesn't know.
    Why lie?

Made in the USA

Quote Originally Posted by St. Clown View Post
    Or maybe because investigations usually finish once indictments are laid down. If nothing comes out of those, then they'll probably re-open it and look for something else, because how dare we have a non-insider in teh White House...

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory
    Someone forgot to tell Orangey to shut the **** up.

And this is the type of person you personally chose to manage your campaign, Mr. Trump?

Let's Go Red!

Nice try with your conspiracies. You're not fooling anyone that is awake to the actual facts.
    With that, irony loosed its final breath. It was a good run. RIP.

Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    And this is the type of person you personally choose to manage your campaign, Mr. Trump?
    The news core kept on asking Sarah Kentucky Fried Sanders about Trump always hiring the best people. She didn't have a good answer. Kept saying they were the best for what Trump needed them for basically.

Made in the USA

Quote Originally Posted by DisplacedCornellian View Post
    With that, irony loosed its final breath. It was a good run. RIP.
    Tyranny is most effective in darkness. Once light is shined, the truth separates from the fiction.

because how dare we have a non-insider in teh White House...
    This is just comedy gold right here. I thought I had seen how deep delusion could go and then I read this and now I know it can go deeper.

Ignoring the fact that Flaggy isn't grasping the width of this investigation, I got some questions for the more politically intuitive here:

PopohugeGreekname is pleading Guilty. Manafort and Gates are silent (as of this early breaking news. If they don't crack, and, as evidence has obviously shown, stay silent about who all was involved in their money laundering of Ukrainian cash, (and Popo admitting guilt is a big help) could there be enough connections to start tying closer Trump family members into the same money laundering scheme? Ie: Usay, Quday, and The Kush?

Also, I love me some RICO charges! Is this what the 20's and 30's felt like when they nabbed gangsters?

NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]

Quote Originally Posted by bronconick View Post
    If it turns out he wore a wire, I'm going to need to see a doctor for an erection lasting more than four hours.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pusZXECS0mM

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Shirtless Bob That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Thread Information