X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.22 - The Genius of Donald Trump

Originally posted by Rover View Post
    So joe, you're saying the media takes it easy on....The Clintons???? Ooookaaaayyyy then.
    They covered up Benghazi all through the 2012 election.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      This.

Trump is all yours, Joe. Own him.
      He's also your President. Unless you're no longer a citizen.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        I see a bunch of "ignore" below this. I wonder how many try to claim the contrary, even though you and I both know you're correct?
        Because it's a dumb hypothetical. HRC didn't do anything nearly as bad as Trump if anything for that matter. The emails thing is something we figured out that high ranking Trump people were doing in like the first week and this Uranium thing is a total nothing burger.

Comment

Originally posted by flagdude08 View Post
          they covered up benghazi all through the 2012 election.
          lol

Comment

• Originally posted by DisplacedCornellian View Post
            lol
            Jfc
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

This is from April 2016: https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...504_story.html

Trump, who has cited himself as his primary foreign policy adviser, has announced eight team members so far, one of whom has discrepancies on his résumé.

George Papadopoulous, a 2009 graduate of DePaul University, has described himself in several lengthy published résumés as an oil and gas consultant and expert in eastern Mediterranean energy policy.

But his claim to have served for several years as a fellow at the Washington-based Hudson Institute was refuted by David Tell, Hudson senior fellow and director of public affairs, who said the institute’s “records indicate that Mr. Papadopoulos started here as an unpaid intern in 2011 and subsequently provided some contractual research assistance to one of our senior fellows.”

Papadopoulos also lists attendance as “U.S. Representative at the 2012 Geneva International Model United Nations.” Two people who were part of the delegation that year, including Antony Papadopoulos (no relation), current secretary general of the Geneva program, said they had no recollection of him being there.

He also cites the delivery of a keynote address at the 2008 annual American Hellenic Institute Foundation Conference. The conference agenda that year noted Papadopoulos’s participation on a youth panel with other students; it lists 1988 Democratic presidential nominee Michael Dukakis as the keynote speaker.

Asked via his LinkedIn account about these discrepancies, Papadopoulos initially replied with a question. “Is it true that the ‘establishment GOP foreign policy advisers,’ many of whom I’ve met, are confused why the presidential front runner chose a group of experts with regional, on the ground experience, with track records of getting deals done with governments, instead of relying on their failed policies they likely devised at Starbucks on Pennsylvania Ave? If so, I am very shocked.”

He referred subsequent emailed questions about the discrepancies, how he met Trump, what he admires in the candidate’s foreign policy vision and what he would like to achieve in a Trump administration to campaign spokeswoman Hope Hicks.
              The Best People

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

I guess Antifa supposedly got support from NAMBLA. https://www.infowars.com/antifa-acti...ovich-protest/

Comment

They covered up Benghazi all through the 2012 election.
                  Bwahahaha. Still think there's something there, eh?

Comment

He's also your President. Unless you're no longer a citizen.
                    Yep, and my President is a moron.

Comment

From March 2016: https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...itorial-board/

RYAN: Thank you… We’ve heard you’re going to be announcing your foreign policy team shortly… Any you can share with us?

TRUMP: Well, I hadn’t thought of doing it, but if you want I can give you some of the names… Walid Phares, who you probably know, PhD, adviser to the House of Representatives caucus, and counter-terrorism expert; Carter Page, PhD; George Papadopoulos, he’s an energy and oil consultant, excellent guy; the Honorable Joe Schmitz, [former] inspector general at the Department of Defense; [retired] Lt. Gen. Keith Kellogg; and I have quite a few more. But that’s a group of some of the people that we are dealing with. We have many other people in different aspects of what we do, but that’s a representative group.
                      Sounds like quite the "low level volunteer".

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        That guy is a degenerate gambler...but if you need to win a car in Vegas he is your man!!
                        “I put in a dollar, I won a car. I put in a dollar, I won a car...”
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                          Except Kep with HRC as president, the WaPo would not have "Democracy dies in Darkness" on its banner. Neither the WaPo or the NYT would have legions of reporters investigating the HRC administration. The TV networks would ber pro/neutral rather than anti when reporting on the administration.

There would be no investigations. Or, if there was, they'd bee poo-poo'd by the above.

And we would not have 22 threads with the losing side frothing at the mouth at the evil axis in the White House.

And the Lincoln bedroom would be on Airbnb.
                          And Fox News wouldn't be debating the new cheeseburger emoji on a day HRC's campaign manager was indicted. What's your point?

Comment

The shadow creeps forward.

Former Donald Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski was the “high-ranking campaign official” former campaign adviser George Papadopoulos emailed about arranging a meeting between Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin, the Washington Post reported late Monday.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Well dang, Trump's really just bring things down, especially that economy... https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/31/cons...e-october.html

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                Well dang, Trump's really just bring things down, especially that economy... https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/31/cons...e-october.html
                                Where's the 5% growth we were promised?
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X