X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.22 - The Genius of Donald Trump

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Sarah Huckabee Sanders said during today's press briefings that the Mueller investigation is almost over. I guess that means this is probably it. Nothingburger for everyone.
    I don't see conspiracy as a nothing burger

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
      The FBI doesn't share that type of information with the White House. She's saying it's almost over because she doesn't want to, or can't, say anything else because she doesn't know.
      Why lie?
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
        The FBI doesn't share that type of information with the White House. She's saying it's almost over because she doesn't want to, or can't, say anything else because she doesn't know.
        Or maybe because investigations usually finish once indictments are laid down. If nothing comes out of those, then they'll probably re-open it and look for something else, because how dare we have a non-insider in teh White House...

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Someone forgot to tell Orangey to shut the **** up.

And this is the type of person you personally chose to manage your campaign, Mr. Trump?
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            Nice try with your conspiracies. You're not fooling anyone that is awake to the actual facts.
            With that, irony loosed its final breath. It was a good run. RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
              And this is the type of person you personally choose to manage your campaign, Mr. Trump?
              The news core kept on asking Sarah Kentucky Fried Sanders about Trump always hiring the best people. She didn't have a good answer. Kept saying they were the best for what Trump needed them for basically.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by DisplacedCornellian View Post
                With that, irony loosed its final breath. It was a good run. RIP.
                Tyranny is most effective in darkness. Once light is shined, the truth separates from the fiction.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  because how dare we have a non-insider in teh White House...
                  This is just comedy gold right here. I thought I had seen how deep delusion could go and then I read this and now I know it can go deeper.

Comment

Ignoring the fact that Flaggy isn't grasping the width of this investigation, I got some questions for the more politically intuitive here:

PopohugeGreekname is pleading Guilty. Manafort and Gates are silent (as of this early breaking news. If they don't crack, and, as evidence has obviously shown, stay silent about who all was involved in their money laundering of Ukrainian cash, (and Popo admitting guilt is a big help) could there be enough connections to start tying closer Trump family members into the same money laundering scheme? Ie: Usay, Quday, and The Kush?

Also, I love me some RICO charges! Is this what the 20's and 30's felt like when they nabbed gangsters?
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                      If it turns out he wore a wire, I'm going to need to see a doctor for an erection lasting more than four hours.
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pusZXECS0mM

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                        Ignoring the fact that Flaggy isn't grasping the width of this investigation, I got some questions for the more politically intuitive here:

PopohugeGreekname is pleading Guilty. Manafort and Gates are silent (as of this early breaking news. If they don't crack, and, as evidence has obviously shown, stay silent about who all was involved in their money laundering of Ukrainian cash, (and Popo admitting guilt is a big help) could there be enough connections to start tying closer Trump family members into the same money laundering scheme? Ie: Usay, Quday, and The Kush?

Also, I love me some RICO charges! Is this what the 20's and 30's felt like when they nabbed gangsters?
                        Who knows? But if they stay silent they're not going to get a very good deal. Which, basically means, Manafort and Gates lives are over.

Comment

Not like it's going to be a fair trial anyway... http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/30...-robinson.html

Comment

Fox is going after the Judges already?

Comment

Fox is going after the Judges already?
                              Their 4th amendment rights were already violated, I'm sure she'll be more than happy to violate the 7th as well... after all, that's what they did to Arpaio...

Comment

Who knows? But if they stay silent they're not going to get a very good deal. Which, basically means, Manafort and Gates lives are over.
                                Not guilty right off the bat doesn't rule out negotiating before trial for a lesser sentence. Also Flynn wasn't mentioned today. You almost have to assume that card has yet to be played.
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X