X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.22 - The Genius of Donald Trump

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    We all know regulations don't work.
    Doctors are trustworthy just like bankers! They never make mistakes or get influenced by money.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Doctors are trustworthy just like bankers! They never make mistakes or get influenced by money.
      Exactly. Same same.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        You know what? You guys are right! Let’s dispense them at school. Each kid gets a Percocet before lunch. If they don’t want them, they don’t have to take them.
        They practically already do that in some institutions. Those pharmaceuticals can be even more dangerous and addicting than opioids. Look at where pain pills have gotten us, or how people demand others "take their meds"...

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          We all know regulations don't work.
          It's not the drugs. It's the people who use them who cause the issues! Let's put some responsibility on the people

Comment

Just read in NY Times how Dow chemical got another dangerous to humans pesticide deregulated. Isn't libertarian fun?
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

All pesticides are dangerous to humans.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                All pesticides are dangerous to humans.
                Chlorpyrifos. We've banned other pesticides for what they do.

Comment

Just read in NY Times how Dow chemical got another dangerous to humans pesticide deregulated. Isn't libertarian fun?
                  Be careful there Scooby, must of your buddies on here love the farm chemical industry

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                  I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                    Be careful there Scooby, must of your buddies on here love the farm chemical industry

Point is the same. We have a regulation problem in this country.

Comment

Point is the same. We have a regulation problem in this country.
                      Nah, drug companies are out to get us, Monsanto, Dow etc aren't like that

I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                        Nah, drug companies are out to get us, Monsanto, Dow etc aren't like that

I disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          What we are pretty much saying is that too often (as an example), docs will prescribe something like Vicodin when a stronger version of regular ibuprofen would do. Don't need the overkill, in other words.
                          When I had my knee scoped last summer, the recovery room nurse game me an oxycodone. I wasn’t experiencing any pain at the time, but I took it anyway, because I was kinda groggy and I figured I might need it later. On the way home, I experienced the worst nausea ever – because oxycodone does that, especially on an empty stomach, and I hadn’t had anything to eat for about 18 hours. Fortunately, I also had a prescription for an anti-nausea drug, and ten minutes after I took it I was fine.

To this day, I’m convinced that (1) any pain I might have experienced could have been handled by ibuprofen or acetaminophen; (2) that even if I had needed an opioid, it didn’t need to be given prophylactically – I could have handled the pain while it started to take effect; and (3) the medical profession – not just the rogues who hand out opioid prescriptions on request – are part, a big part, of the problem.

And I consider it ironic that the only medication I really needed was to counteract the side effect of the medication I probably didn't need in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post

Another amazing take. Most of Scooby's friends are Liberals who want drinkable water and to be healthy so no we want pesticide regulation.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              Another amazing take. Most of Scooby's friends are Liberals who want drinkable water and to be healthy so no we want pesticide regulation.
                              Remember, walrus thinks McDonald's should be able to serve coffee at like 450 degrees and it's the customer's fault if they burn themselves.
                              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                                Remember, walrus thinks McDonald's should be able to serve coffee at like 450 degrees and it's the customer's fault if they burn themselves.
                                The thing that never gets mentioned about the McDonald's/coffee incident is that the lady lost SEVEN hands of flesh in her nether regions. My guess is if walrus lost his genitals due to coffee that was way too hot...he'd have a different take on that case.
                                North Dakota
                                National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X