Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rightnut View Post
    St. Cloud is a bad team.
    And yet they beat the "turbocharged" Mavs 4-2. I guess that means the Mavs are a REALLY bad team. Maybe they'll remember to turn on their turbochargers today.

Comment

Re: Minnesota State - turbocharging the Mavericks

Congratulations to incoming freshman Brooke Bryant for winning a gold medal at the 2018 Inline World Championships with Team USA in Asiago Italy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rightnut View Post
        There has been a groundswell of demand for a Minnesota State thread - so here it is!
        Like the idea of a Minnesota State thread but just curious if this is where said groundswell meets?

http://groundswellmn.com/
        At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by shelfit View Post
          Not impressed with the "fairly new coaching administration" as you phrased it. Harrington's time is done. Goofy never was a hockey coach to begin with and never will be. Thank goodness for Shari. As for your last sentence, good thing the sky comes all the way down to meet the ground.
          Yikes, takes quite a bit of time to personally know someone in order to either be impressed or Not impressed. Not many actually know coaches in the conference myself included but they all seem to be doing a pretty good job of being competitive among each other and especially against other conferences. Mankato and ALL others have done a pretty good job of ascending their teams over the last couple years and the fruit will be ripe for the next 4 years starting next year for all those teams. You're not still mad you got cut from the 80' Olympic team are you

Comment

Originally posted by Fiveholio View Post
            Yikes, takes quite a bit of time to personally know someone in order to either be impressed or Not impressed. Not many actually know coaches in the conference myself included but they all seem to be doing a pretty good job of being competitive among each other and especially against other conferences. Mankato and ALL others have done a pretty good job of ascending their teams over the last couple years and the fruit will be ripe for the next 4 years starting next year for all those teams. You're not still mad you got cut from the 80' Olympic team are you
            Mathematical impossibility not to mention women's hockey only started in 1998 Olympics.

Comment

Not impressed with the "fairly new coaching administration" as you phrased it. Harrington's time is done. Goofy never was a hockey coach to begin with and never will be. Thank goodness for Shari. As for your last sentence, good thing the sky comes all the way down to meet the ground.
              We will all give you another shot to re-read your original quote. You took a stab at a coach by name so I figured I would reply. Believe it or not there is reason to mention 1980, yes 80' Olympics. So please shelfit, let us know you are not from another planet and apologize to the coach you do not like and you do not know. Your hockey knowledge is at stake here

Comment

We will all give you another shot to re-read your original quote. You took a stab at a coach by name so I figured I would reply. Believe it or not there is reason to mention 1980, yes 80' Olympics. So please shelfit, let us know you are not from another planet and apologize to the coach you do not like and you do not know. Your hockey knowledge is at stake here
                Lol, ok newbie, like I feel intimidated by a cornholio like you. You might want to re-read your post....I'm sure you meant to put '80 instead of 80' unless that's the way they do things on your planet. Cute try though! LMAO

Comment

Lol, ok newbie, like I feel intimidated by a cornholio like you. You might want to re-read your post....I'm sure you meant to put '80 instead of 80' unless that's the way they do things on your planet. Cute try though! LMAO
                  I would say a typing or grammatical error are minor compared to not knowing who a person is before you slander them on a forum. If you're looking for technical errors you will find them everywhere. I'm sure you knew who he was before you posted. I'm also sure you know more than anyone else about coaching.

Comment

I would say a typing or grammatical error are minor compared to not knowing who a person is before you slander them on a forum. If you're looking for technical errors you will find them everywhere. I'm sure you knew who he was before you posted. I'm also sure you know more than anyone else about coaching.
                    Yawn, you're both boring and lame.....so unworthy of my time. You remind me of another idiot here, peckerchecker. Oh wait, same guy! What a surprise. Yawn again. Done with you, little man. Buh bye!

Comment

https://twitter.com/NCAAIceHockey/st...64681797636099

Comment

Piece of advice - that thing lives to generate hate. Ignore it, do not respond to it even if it appears to be making a serious comment.

Comment

MSU downed British Columbia 2-0 in exhibition hockey this afternoon

Comment

From 1993-2008, Harrington was the head hockey coach at Saint John's University in Collegeville, Minnesota. Harrington turned around a listless program at Saint John's. By his fourth season he had guided SJU to a school-record 26-6-1 mark, the school's first conference championship since 1950, the school's first conference playoff championship, the school's first NCAA tournament berth and an NCAA third-place victory. In 15 seasons at Saint John's he has a career record of 241-142-31 (.620). He has won five MIAC titles, four MIAC playoff championships and has advanced to the NCAA tournament five times. Harrington is the school leader in career wins

Comment

Originally posted by oggie View Post
                              From 1993-2008, Harrington was the head hockey coach at Saint John's University in Collegeville, Minnesota. Harrington turned around a listless program at Saint John's. By his fourth season he had guided SJU to a school-record 26-6-1 mark, the school's first conference championship since 1950, the school's first conference playoff championship, the school's first NCAA tournament berth and an NCAA third-place victory. In 15 seasons at Saint John's he has a career record of 241-142-31 (.620). He has won five MIAC titles, four MIAC playoff championships and has advanced to the NCAA tournament five times. Harrington is the school leader in career wins
                              Say now...Don't you go mucking things up with facts.
                              At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Anyone not using their flohockey pass this weekend?

Comment

Working...
                                X