Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    That's the exact reaction I gave a BMW driver who yelled at me for no reason last week in Livermore, CA (guess I wasn't crossing fast enough for him). So, I repeat my previous reaction.

Comment

s'upp y'all

Storm?!? No power?!?
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
        Quinnipiac Bobcats
        2023 National Champions
        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
        Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Morning Lodge.
            Winter is here. Had a nice wintry mix of precipitation on my drive in this morning. Yesterday we had a brief hail storm, or was it graupel?
            Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
            wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
            7 B1G
            7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
            6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
            5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
            5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
            2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
            2 Alaskan

Comment

Good Morning Lodge. Didn't know suggesting a sleep aid would cause such a stir...

I get the feeling people are a bit overly obsessed around these parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                Hoo boy. What a day. So, I put the offer in. Around 4:15, my friend who works with the real estate agent, calls me to tell me my offer was tied with someone else's for top bid. The agent told my friend to ask me if I could up my bid just $5000, I'd probably win. I said no. The offer I gave was my ceiling and you knew that. OK, he says. He'll get back to me. Earlier in the day, when I was signing all the offer paper work, I saw that a deposit was needed by tomorrow. I emailed the real estate guy to tell him I'm flying the next day, do I need to go to the FedEx Office place tonight? And who do I make the check out to? He said I only need it if my offer was accepted and he can come to my place to pick it up tonight. Um, I'm trying to go to bed early because I'm leaving reeally early. But whatever, I wait for the call.
                I certainly hope things go well, both with the offer and the fam.

FlagDUDETTE heard that the building in the complex where we used to live has pretty much been cleared out and recycled with new tenants. Only one of the ones there when we were is still there, and their rent has been severely jacked up. Also, the head maintenance person resigned. Long story short, I'm happy to have a lawn I can yell at people to get off of if I want, and I know wherever you find you'll also be quite happy. It's certainly an arduous process, including the first couple months after closing, so be ready for some hectic times.

Comment

Morning

Fence project is complete! They put the stain on yesterday.

That concludes my large outdoor projects. I probably will need to replace a few areas of grass next spring due to nutsedge and small bare spots. But overall pretty happy.
                  PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                  Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                  NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Stop ****ing quoting him
                    Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    Buzz off. I'll do what I see fit.
                    Mmmmmmmooooooooommmmmmm, Billy and Johnny are fighting again!
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                      Mmmmmmmooooooooommmmmmm, Billy and Johnny are fighting again!
                      Mom: *spank* *spank* Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        932.2 miles to go.

It's too effing windy out there.
                        896.8 miles to go.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Gooood Afternoon from 603ville where I am currently borrowing wifi from my Clinical place now the kids have gone home. No power*. No internet. No heat but have water.

Lost a big limb across the driveway, cleared that off but this AM had little stuff all over the driveway again. Huge tree leaning on the lines into the neighborhood so no power still. The guy next door picked up a surpluss Army generator in 2011. His wife thought he was nuts but that yr we had a blizzard and a hurricane in the Fall and she decided it was OK. He is running the generator and we have extension cords snaking across the lawn (6), thru the door, down into the cellar, one into the living room. We have a lamp, the fridge, freezer and TV. I would not have thought of the later but the neighbor was horrified at the thought of no TV. In exchange he has our phone (comcast= no phone when no power) and we update him every time we get something.

Life has been an adventure. It is cold but we are very blessed. Could be like my friend on St Croix with part of roof missing, no water, no power and lottsa bugs.

Back to doing the work I am supposed to be doing that I can't do at home. Hoping for power tomorrow as they were taking the tree off the line this afternoon (FB post said so).

Comment

I just won a giant gar of candy at work. I was marched into the room with the jar by my two-up manager and told to make a submission, with everybody else, to guess the number of pieces of candy in the jar. I was off by 5 pieces; actual was 243, I guessed 238.
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                              I just won a giant gar of candy at work. I was marched into the room with the jar by my two-up manager and told to make a submission, with everybody else, to guess the number of pieces of candy in the jar. I was off by 5 pieces; actual was 243, I guessed 238.
                              Should help with your diet.

Put it on your desk as an offering to cube visitors. Ought to be gone by Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Should help with your diet.

Put it on your desk as an offering to cube visitors. Ought to be gone by Christmas.
                                That's exactly what I did.

Comment

Working...
                                X