Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      I might as well continue this. 934.6 miles to go.
      932.2 miles to go.

It's too effing windy out there.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        effing
        Quinnipiac Bobcats
        2023 National Champions
        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
        Northeast Regional:
        West Regional: 2015, 2021
        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

So, offer for the new place is being placed momentarily. Just waiting on the offer paperwork to sign. The fun begins.....

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            So, offer for the new place is being placed momentarily. Just waiting on the offer paperwork to sign. The fun begins.....
            Been there. Hopefully it goes well. Of course, you probably don't have the time pressure of having to be out of a flat in 2 months, yes?

Comment

So....anything I can mix with NyQuil to help me fall asleep quicker (and wake up properly in the morning)? I just want something to knock me out so that I don’t have 2 hours of sore throat coughing when I go to bed.
              FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                So....anything I can mix with NyQuil to help me fall asleep quicker (and wake up properly in the morning)? I just want something to knock me out so that I don’t have 2 hours of sore throat coughing when I go to bed.
                You lost me at wake up on time.
                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

I'd have some suggestions for you, but don't want any of our resident nurses to bite off my head because I'm not sure how the official mixing of the two's active ingredients interact in official medical terms.

Nyquil and Benadryl
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

You could give this a shot... https://www.infowarsstore.com/knocko...p-support.html

You'd probably find the exact same thing with a different private label at Whole Foods if you have reservations about this private label, but this is a heck of a lot less expensive.

Comment

• Re: Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

I could come over and hit you with one of your shovels...
                      I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Hoo boy. What a day. So, I put the offer in. Around 4:15, my friend who works with the real estate agent, calls me to tell me my offer was tied with someone else's for top bid. The agent told my friend to ask me if I could up my bid just $5000, I'd probably win. I said no. The offer I gave was my ceiling and you knew that. OK, he says. He'll get back to me. Earlier in the day, when I was signing all the offer paper work, I saw that a deposit was needed by tomorrow. I emailed the real estate guy to tell him I'm flying the next day, do I need to go to the FedEx Office place tonight? And who do I make the check out to? He said I only need it if my offer was accepted and he can come to my place to pick it up tonight. Um, I'm trying to go to bed early because I'm leaving reeally early. But whatever, I wait for the call.

I have my phone in my hand all the way home. Nothing. I bought a pizza, got home, picked up the phone to call my parents because I need to give them a heads up on the offer. Call goes right to voicemail. Ten minutes later, I get a text from my mom (which in and of itself is a miracle) that they've been without power for 17 hours. She and my dad were going out to get a pizza and she would call me from there. Not sure how if the entire area is without power.

I text my niece to see if they have power. They live in the same town, which is where les lives. She probably hasn't posted because she has no power either!!! Anyway, they don't and they might not get it back for 72 hours!!. And then she tells me her mom was in the ER last night (during the storm). She has been fighting a bad respiratory virus or something. Was in the ER last weekend and then out of work all last week. So, she's home, but on a nebulizer, which needs electricity. Their neighbor across the street has a generator so she's gone over there every four hours for her treatment. I tell my niece she and her mom should come stay at my place, I was going to tell my parents to do that as well as I'm leaving at the crack of dawn tomorrow and will be gone all week.

Friend that works with real estate agent calls me about 20 minutes later to tell me still no news, should probably hear around 9am tomorrow, keep my cell phone handy. I tell him that's impossible as I will be on a plane at that time. Which I told him and the real estate agent, the mortgage broker, etc. While I'm talking to him, my mom calls. I tell him I have to call him back.

Talk to my mom. She said they were told by their complex to seek shelter elsewhere because they don't know when power will return and was going to come to my place. I said good, tell her about my SIL. She heard. I told her I invited SIL to come here as well. While I'm talking to her, we lose the connection. I wait. Try to call (my dad's cell). Keeps going to VM. Now I'm panicking a bit because they were in the car when she called. No street lights, dark roads, all I can think of is they got in an accident.

My brother texts me from LA. I tell him I'm stressing, can't get a hold of mom and dad. While we're texting, mom calls. She was walking in her building when she lost the call. They got into their apartment and ate, then she called. I told her "I'm sitting here PANICKING!!" Any. Way. So, they're coming down tomorrow as it's dark out, they don't have much gas in the car. It will be easier for them to come down tomorrow. My SIL texts me to say thank you, she probably will come down to stay as well. I opened up the pull out couch. Tried to pick up a bit. My place is a mess.

I realize I haven't called my friend that works with the real estate agent. Finally call him back, I tell him the best way to get me tomorrow is to email me as I'm flying JetBlue and they have free WiFi so I'll probably be working.

I. Am. Ready. For. Bed.

Hope les is OK, too!

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          You could give this a shot... https://www.infowarsstore.com/knocko...p-support.html

You'd probably find the exact same thing with a different private label at Whole Foods if you have reservations about this private label, but this is a heck of a lot less expensive.
                          Oh, Frauddy. #PaidPerClick #AffiliateShill

Comment

Stop ****ing quoting him
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              Stop ****ing quoting him
                              Buzz off. I'll do what I see fit.

Comment

Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X