Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

*HT
    Quinnipiac Bobcats
    2023 National Champions
    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
    Northeast Regional:
    West Regional: 2015, 2021
    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

HHT!!!

they had a big head of mr les on in the student section. Hysterical. One of our guys got blown up and mr les had to go on the ice. The kid holding the head went ballistic pointing ot the head and then on the ice. bwahahaha!

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
        HHT!!!

they had a big head of mr les on in the student section. Hysterical. One of our guys got blown up and mr les had to go on the ice. The kid holding the head went ballistic pointing ot the head and then on the ice. bwahahaha!
        We were trying to figure out who that was! For some reason I thought it was Peter Chiarelli but why the heck would they have his head. And I have to ask you les, I go to Tsongas every year and this never really bothered me till tonight but is the font on the scoreboard overly tiny??? I know my eyesight isn’t what it should but but man, it’s so hard to read!

Surprised we didn’t see each other as I passed going from the HHT to the *HT.

Comment

*HT. Crappy week minus last night end of day, but today made up for it. Onto tomorrow.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            We were trying to figure out who that was! For some reason I thought it was Peter Chiarelli but why the heck would they have his head. And I have to ask you les, I go to Tsongas every year and this never really bothered me till tonight but is the font on the scoreboard overly tiny??? I know my eyesight isn’t what it should but but man, it’s so hard to read!

Surprised we didn’t see each other as I passed going from the HHT to the *HT.
            I thought we would be going to the opposite tables. I don't think the font has changed but I sit directly opposite on a short side so I might not notice.

Comment

s’upp y’all

Man it just looks cold out. Windy and everyone I see is all wrapped up. Brrrrrr
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Ah yes. 48F

Too cold to golf......
                Poor guys out there sweeping the street

Comment

How did jasmine look?

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    How did jasmine look?
                    quite good

Comment

*HT. There nights where you’re like “I’m really glad I went to this game.”

This was not one of them.
                      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        In my next life, I’m coming back a a teamster. Seriously, those guys work for, like 90 minutes, then take a half hour break. I didn’t leave the Convention Center till 8pm. I was there at 6am. I had 2 mini croissants, and a slice of pizza all day. Never got to go lunch, etc. Long, long day.
                        What is this "break" and "lunch" you speak of?

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        is there any other
                        Yeah...real ones.
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                          Quinnipiac Bobcats
                          2023 National Champions
                          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                          Northeast Regional:
                          West Regional: 2015, 2021
                          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

*HT
                              We lost to Bye on Friday, first of 6 straight vs. our rivals.

If that doesn't work, the women lost 1-0 to SLU in the last minute.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!

Unsure which hockey table I should be at. Per the NCAA, it was a tie. Per NCHC, UND won. So confused. Worse than normal.
                                Originally posted by Skeeterman
                                Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                                "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Working...
                                X