Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Good Morning, Lodge!

Been busy throwing Christmas all over the house. New place, need to decorate as much as possible. I even crocheted the tree skirt. Next up, stockings followed by making as many batches of caramels as I humanly can. If you are wondering, I have 2 trees. A 4' and 6'.
    Originally posted by Skeeterman
    Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
    "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

HHT. Sweep, with one SO.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        50.0 miles to go.
        18.2 miles to go.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

18.2 miles to go.
          C'mon... you can knock that out after lunch!
          Quinnipiac Bobcats
          2023 National Champions
          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
          Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
            Good Morning, Lodge!

Been busy throwing Christmas all over the house. New place, need to decorate as much as possible. I even crocheted the tree skirt. Next up, stockings followed by making as many batches of caramels as I humanly can. If you are wondering, I have 2 trees. A 4' and 6'.
            Fun stuff. Doing that after grading. We have a 4 ft table topper tree that has all the crystal, Lenox, blown glass, etc ornaments on it and a fresh cut one that is about 7+ ft that has all the other kinds of ornaments on it. Those are up but the rest of the house is not close to being decked out.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
              C'mon... you can knock that out after lunch!
              Certainly could -- but I won't.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Certainly could -- but I won't.
                GIve the guy a chance. He has to stretch that out to last until 2018.... (notice I didn't do the math for that)

Comment

18.2 miles to go.
                  My son just moved to the DC area - Arlington for now - if you get a chance to run him down please go for it!
                  (You may have met him at the DC FF - he was in 10th grade then)

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                  And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                  Twenty red lights in his honor
                  Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Good evening Lodge.

Had a productive pheasant hunt this morning. Tomorrow I will slow com them all day. Recipe calls for wild rice, onions, cream of mushroom soup and some other stuff. Quite a tasty meal.

I have been cooking a tri tip roast in the smoker they last few hours. Smells incredible.

320ville is in a winter storm warning. 4” and 50 mph winds. I’m not holding my breath.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                      That seems impossible!

Good Morning Lodge!
                      I know. There was once a time when my boys were the babies in the Lodge and you others had the older kids. Where does the time go?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                        My son just moved to the DC area - Arlington for now - if you get a chance to run him down please go for it!
                        (You may have met him at the DC FF - he was in 10th grade then)
                        Did I meet you at DC FF? I probably recall only half of the posters whom I met at that time. Then again there are people whom I have met four or five times at RPI games whom I don't remember the next year. I'd blame it on old age, but I have been that way for years.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

but I have been that way for years.
                          Old?
                          Quinnipiac Bobcats
                          2023 National Champions
                          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                          Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gmann View Post
                            Good evening Lodge.

Had a productive pheasant hunt this morning. Tomorrow I will slow com them all day. Recipe calls for wild rice, onions, cream of mushroom soup and some other stuff. Quite a tasty meal.

I have been cooking a tri tip roast in the smoker they last few hours. Smells incredible.

320ville is in a winter storm warning. 4” and 50 mph winds. I’m not holding my breath.
                            Pheasant is so delicious.

And RalphPa, pretty sure I have never met you, but I'm the same way with names/people. Takes me quite a few times to get it right.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

s'upp y'all
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Did I meet you at DC FF? I probably recall only half of the posters whom I met at that time. Then again there are people whom I have met four or five times at RPI games whom I don't remember the next year. I'd blame it on old age, but I have been that way for years.
                                He may not have walked down to the meet-n-greet with me. I honestly cannot remember.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                                And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                                Twenty red lights in his honor
                                Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Working...
                                X