Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
    RFAlph- I think you are going to make it.
    Sounds like you did the maths...
    Quinnipiac Bobcats
    2023 National Champions
    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
    Northeast Regional:
    West Regional: 2015, 2021
    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
      RFAlph- I think you are going to make it.
      I am having my annual physical tomorrow. My doctor could tell me to stop.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good evening Lodge.

How’s the plumbing hoven?
        sigpic

Comment

s’upp y’all
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            Not if they are smart.

Good Morning mook!

Comment

Originally posted by gmann View Post
              Good evening Lodge.

How’s the plumbing hoven?
              No problem at all. The woman who horked last night apparently didn't even want to eat today. Local brewery had their members' only party tonight, where a few mutual friends showed up. She was in bad shape today.

Re: party: some good rare beer was tapped, and other non-brewery beer was shared. Fun time, and glad to be a part of it.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                2023 National Champions
                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                Northeast Regional:

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!
                    Last formal day of Tuesday Clinical- Sufficient unto the day....

Comment

Good morning Lodge. It's Tuesday. Not much more needs to be said. Off to a 90-minute department wide bi-monthly meeting. Good times.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        I can't imagine why. As long as you are being smart about the weather (not putting yourself in danger to reach the milestone and dressing appropriately for the cold), then I can't imagine that you would need to. It's a nice, low-impact/medium-impact exercise (I'm sorry, but I can't imagine you off-roading and mountain biking) that improves your cardiovascular health.

It's a Tuesday here today too. Up at 4:40am to get to a 7:00am meeting at work on time and the husband was dragging *** this morning getting out the door (we carpool when I have day time meetings -- about once a month). First meeting was from 7:00am to 9:30am, now I have a "break" from 9:30am until 12:45pm since I am not on the committees that meet during that time, but I am part of a central committee that meets after. Since I live 45 minutes from work, it's not like I'm going home during this downtime. I'm also not paid during the break, so not motivated to do work things. I brought my book and planner to do some personal organizing, but, especially during this time of year, my time would be better spent at home. Just frustrating. Not to mention, the screwy sleep schedule. Up all night Sunday night for work, short sleep yesterday to insure that I slept last night in order to be up so early today. ::sigh:: Only 6 more months of committee work (I hope).
                        Last edited by bostonewe; 11-28-2017, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Good morning Lodge.
                          sigpic

Comment

Tuesday night HHT!
                            Quinnipiac Bobcats
                            2023 National Champions
                            Northeast Regional:

Comment

Yep, it's a Scarlet Tuesday. Had yesterday off because I was smart, and yes work was apparently hell.

However, today was BUSIER. Had to postpone about 10% of our orders until tomorrow, to be able to make the deadlines today for our carriers. WHEE.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

s’upp y’all

No sightings of teddy seesi yet. Bangkok still has him
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X