Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
    Good Evening, Lodge!

No hockey this weekend. On the plus side, I am finally throwing an open house on Sunday. Mainly for the football game as my office does not open until 10am.
    Really? Even church is opening at 8am with discounted mimosas and breakfast platters.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

*HT a
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Once again at the *HT. Good, no one took my stool.

Comment

*HT. Sigh

Comment

I don't know what table I'm sitting at yet. We're dealing with shattered glass at Bemidji right now.

High school football playoffs started tonight in Michigan. One of the scores in one of the games wound up 84-62. Must have been a couple of Amish schools, because neither one of them believes in playing defense after sundown.
            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

HHT. It was questionable at first, even the homer radio guys were admonishing the team. End result was good, though.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

*HT. 16 stupid seconds and we'd go to OT. 16 seconds!! A very entertaining game. If BU was to lose, I would have preferred it to happen in OT. Boo.

Comment

*HT. Taking bets as to when I might get to sit with the cool kids at that other table. I'm guessing maybe before Christmas. Maybe.

Comment

s’upp y’all

Got a couple hours sleep after going back following the loss. Not bad
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                      Quinnipiac Bobcats
                      2023 National Champions
                      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                      Northeast Regional:
                      West Regional: 2015, 2021
                      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Looking into karaoke bars in Bangkok. Mookie may want to let loose on the pipes
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            Looking into karaoke bars in Bangkok. Mookie may want to let loose on the pipes
                            Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

Mornin' Lodge.

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                Really? Even church is opening at 8am with discounted mimosas and breakfast platters.
                                Chief is a cheap bastard. The only reason most of us go there is because that is the central location. Also, it is about time people come over to the new place and check it out. Drink and eat on my dime. Well, the hubby's dime as he said he would buy the stuff as it is my birthday.

Good Morning, Lodge!
                                Originally posted by Skeeterman
                                Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                                "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Working...
                                X