Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    260.4 miles to go.
    238.4 miles to go.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Greetings Lodge. Currently at my hair salon. Been going to this stylist for close to 25 years now. Love her. Don’t trust anyone else with my hair. But it’s 10:05. I have a 10:00 appointment. And she isn’t here yet. Normally I would try to not let it bother me but I have a conference call at 1pm that I have to be on. If she wasn’t going to be able to be in before 10, why do they book appointments for her at that time?

Comment

I'm in the office and it's slower than a fat kid making his way through the dessert line at the OCB.

My Thanksgiving was good. We had the celebration at the gf's parents' place, where the gf and I showed up early to help her prepare the house and some of the meal. I made gravy for the first time ever, and it turned out pretty good. Started with the Betty Crocker recipe and modified a little for a bigger group by doubling the use of turkey drippings, but only upped the flour by 50%, and the salt by going from 1/2tsp to 2/3tsp, give or take.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

About to strip the turkey and throw the carcass in for turkey broth. Beautiful day out.

Comment

Can someone unlock the door to the *HT or isn't it open this early?
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
              Can someone unlock the door to the *HT or isn't it open this early?
              You can come over to the Tie/by/Sushi Bar.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                You can come over to the Tie/by/Sushi Bar.
                Do they have sushi in N. Ireland?
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Day started off blech. Got to work, got all the stuff in the system done in 15 minutes. Confirmed with the boss that we would indeed be open all day. Yup. Ugh. Had 4 items to pick for the next 3 hours. Borrrrrrrrinnnnnnng. Then boss said if I wanted Voluntary Time Off, I could, he'd send my backup over to finish the day. YES PLEASE.

Then get to my liquor store, because there was a special beer release today. "Yep, we have your bottles in back; 2 regular versions, and 2 coffee versions." Sweet! They said that walk-in customers were limited to 1 bottle of the coffee only. The loyal customers were getting what I got. And that's how you keep your loyal customers happy.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I don't think it's possible for today to drag on any slower than it already is. Ugh.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

Mookie leaves for Bangkok (oriental city) Tuesday after work
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good afternoon Lodge.
                        sigpic

Comment

Norm!

Comment

w00t! all the submitted work is corrected. Saw a glorious sunset. Now to look at sales flyers. blech. Not into it at all but with a diminished income I have to pretend.

Comment

I didn’t see a Notre Dame season thread but they have a nice little arena in Compton.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                I didn’t see a Notre Dame season thread but they have a nice little arena in Compton.
                                Their helmets look like some cheap knock off of badly made princess bike helmets.

Comment

Working...
                                X