Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
    So did it ever occur to either of you to just get a paypal account? Seems like a strange escalation.
    I can do one-time payments through Paypal using my credit card (which I have done a few times in the group). I cannot use my original account that is tied to my bank account; my original PayPal account was pretty much banninated/whatever after the online poker deal years ago. I offered to set up a Venmo account, and was basically told to give it up, I'm not welcome (he's one of 3-4 admins; and was the one doing the banninating, according to the other members I was hanging out with yesterday).

So be it. If I ever get an invitation back into the group, I'll come back; I know there are quite a few people in that group that were very surprised I got kicked out. Whatever happens at this point, happens. I know a couple people that would proxy beer for me, if need be.

Church in a little bit; felt bad I missed last week due to the Adopt-A-Highway thing I did (funny enough, that was a beer group thing!).
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      554.6 miles to go.
      I wonder when I will be able to go again.
      513.0 miles to go.

Brrrrrrrr.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
        that is no fun. Demoralizing for the players.

Good Morning Lodge!
        The team had a total of 9 forwards (including 1 regular defenseman) last night. And one of those got 5+GM about midway through. Just virtually impossible to have a chance giving up that much manpower before the game begins.

Most of the injuries are knee or head related. Those don't heal quickly, and possibly not at all. Word is an assistant coach has been overseas trying to find players to come over NOW.
        Last edited by hockeyplayer1015; 11-12-2017, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
          The team had a total of 9 forwards (including 1 regular defenseman) last night. And one of those got 5+GM about midway through. Just virtually impossible to have a chance giving up that much manpower before the game begins.

Most of the injuries are knee or head related. Those don't heal quickly, and possibly not at all. Word is an assistant coach has been overseas trying to find players to come over NOW.
          Ouch- literally and figuratively!

Comment

Yes, Mookie felt the earthquake
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

So Misty my ball python managed to pry open the top of her tank and go on an adventure.

Found her hiding in a Lego Technic box after an exhaustive search. That was !FUN!
              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                So Misty my ball python managed to pry open the top of her tank and go on an adventure.

Found her hiding in a Lego Technic box after an exhaustive search. That was !FUN!
                I am glad you live far away.

*ST. Lost in double OT for the league championship.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                  I am glad you live far away.

*ST. Lost in double OT for the league championship.
                  Neighbors when I was an infant had an 8-foot Burmese python. Thing ate whole rabbits. They gave it its own locked room in the house.

It got out of its room one day. They found it in their newborn baby's room wrapped around the light fixture.
                  Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                    Neighbors when I was an infant had an 8-foot Burmese python. Thing ate whole rabbits. They gave it its own locked room in the house.

It got out of its room one day. They found it in their newborn baby's room wrapped around the light fixture.
                    So much no.

Comment

Evening, Lodge. The St Paul mayor had a meet'n'greet at the local brewery I stop at after church. That was an interesting experience. Got to chat with him and some of his aides a bit. I'd say overall he was about 60/40 truth/typical politician BS. So, overall, favorable. For a politician.

For real, seemed like a nice guy. Some nuances in his chats with the locals (that were not recorded) were noticed; talks like a blue-collar guy; certain words, grammar structure, etc. Stuff that is hard to fake. I won't say I'll vote for him, but he does have my ear.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

s'upp y'all

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                          Quinnipiac Bobcats
                          2023 National Champions
                          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                          Northeast Regional:
                          West Regional: 2015, 2021
                          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

ralph slept late today.....

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!
                                Good Afternoon mook!

Comment

Working...
                                X