Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Merry Christmas (a bit late) to the Lodge. Worked the three days leading into Christmas Eve. Had the Eve off and am working now (Christmas Day night) and the next two nights. Then off to see the 'ewes in PA (my parents and sibs). Quiet Christmas Eve for me -- tcbg went to his bro's house and celebrated. I slept until 2:30 and then wrapped some gifts. Homemade lasagna with just the two of us for dinner (tcbg made the pasta, the red sauce, and bechamel). I made overnight cinnamon bun dough last night and we baked them off for breakfast on Christmas Day. Opened a few gifts for each other, but saved one each for opening at my parents' place along with the gifts for my parents and sibs. (Dad gets 500g explosive fireworks, mom got some books on buying an RV, bro got some posters for his office -- dino genetics, and sister got a camera.)

Sadness at work today as one of our patients, whom we all knew it was just a matter of time, passed away in a blaze of glory at 4pm today. He'd been in the ICU for 29 days.

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!
      Good Morning to Ewe!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

s’upp y’all
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good morning Lodge. Here at home this morning. I went to a friend's house after leaving my brother's house last night. Wound up staying there till midnight. Shorter drive to my place than to go all the way back up to my parents' place. Plus I don't think I had enough gas. Walked in my pace about 12:30am and it was 58 degrees in here! Put the heat on and left it on all night. I need to head back up to my parents' place today as I left all my stuff there. My brother is staying at my place tonight so he's coming back with me.

It was a nice day all around, especially since the weather guys actually called it correctly in that the snow stopped right at 11am. The sun came out, was able to clear off my car and move it so the plow guys could plow the lot. Food was good. Gifts were good. People were happy with what I gave. I won $42 across two scratch tickets. Good times.

Comment

Another Christmas done.

Nieces want to go to Florida and kowtow to the Talking Mouse Empire in a couple years, so I'm helping bankroll that as my "cool uncle" power move. Went in with my sister on a coffee maker for mom. Others got straight cash, homey.

I got a crockpot, a humidifier for my ball python, and a couple other things.
            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
              Merry Christmas (a bit late) to the Lodge. Worked the three days leading into Christmas Eve. Had the Eve off and am working now (Christmas Day night) and the next two nights. Then off to see the 'ewes in PA (my parents and sibs). Quiet Christmas Eve for me -- tcbg went to his bro's house and celebrated. I slept until 2:30 and then wrapped some gifts. Homemade lasagna with just the two of us for dinner (tcbg made the pasta, the red sauce, and bechamel). I made overnight cinnamon bun dough last night and we baked them off for breakfast on Christmas Day. Opened a few gifts for each other, but saved one each for opening at my parents' place along with the gifts for my parents and sibs. (Dad gets 500g explosive fireworks, mom got some books on buying an RV, bro got some posters for his office -- dino genetics, and sister got a camera.)

Sadness at work today as one of our patients, whom we all knew it was just a matter of time, passed away in a blaze of glory at 4pm today. He'd been in the ICU for 29 days.
              always hard when they last that long. That is a pretty ugly schedule, not being able to string 2 days together around the hols.

Happy Boxing Day Lodge!

day of reset here in 978-land. lilnsl is off to do a workout. mr les has cleaned off the driveway before the deep freeze. I have to pay the bills. Blech.

Was really exhausted by last night. Good day. Everyone was mellow- an unusuality.

Comment

man is it cold (for mookie ) and when mookie escapes on friday morning it is forecast to be -20

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  man is it cold (for mookie ) and when mookie escapes on friday morning it is forecast to be -20
                  Whaaaaat?? Here????? I haven't heard the forcast in days.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                    Whaaaaat?? Here????? I haven't heard the forcast in days.
                    well, mookie does move in C circles now and doesn't really use the F anymore....

but yes

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      well, mookie does move in C circles now and doesn't really use the F anymore....

but yes
                      Still way too cold!

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                        Still way too cold!
                        was 82 (F) in kc yesterday

Comment

Working...
                        X