Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
    *HT. Only able to dress 10 forwards usually isn't a recipe for success.
    Did the one that injured ours get suspended or something?

Comment

Got the xmas tree up this AM (fake). Wifes job to decorate it.

Im happy to infringe on thanksgiving. Since you know... we effed over natives. But mmmmm turkey!
      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
        HHT! Thanks Minnesota for blowing the 3-0 lead

Nice seats, though...

I know it’s late notice, but we’re headed to Arbor Brewing around 2:30 today for some beers and chow. If you and NaSK are available, come join us!
        I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Good Morning Extras!
          It is Saturday.
          lil got home safe. The Blue Bandit drove to Buffalo and back without any major mishaps that were shared with me. THHis roomie from Fr yr is going to natties. Very excited.

Comment

Good morning Lodge. Very chill here today. Heat’s on. Catching up on some dvr’d shows while unpacking. I have a 2pm massage, then off to Agganis on my way to the *HT tonight!

Comment

Playing NU tonight and have reservations for no table. First- NU suddenly can play hockey and Second- we can't decide if we can play or not.

Comment

I need to see about getting my meds changed. I have some sort of bacterial infection, been sick since November 1, and the doctor gave me cefdinir(sp?) to take out the illness this past Wednesday. One of the side effects is "headaches", and if this is what a migraine feels like, you people who suffer from them all have my sympathy. I've not had more than three straight hours of sleep at a time since getting on this med, and pain relievers do nothing to help.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                  I need to see about getting my meds changed. I have some sort of bacterial infection, been sick since November 1, and the doctor gave me cefdinir(sp?) to take out the illness this past Wednesday. One of the side effects is "headaches", and if this is what a migraine feels like, you people who suffer from them all have my sympathy. I've not had more than three straight hours of sleep at a time since getting on this med, and pain relievers do nothing to help.
                  You need to call the and get checked. HA usually doesn't mean incapacitating. Pharmacists are also and excellent resource.

Comment

Afternoon, Lodge.

Having a nice bottleshare/promo event for Junkyard Brewery out of Moorhead. Picked up a pretty sweet shirt, talking shop with everyone. Watching the Gophers/NE football game, hoping to win that Broken Bits Of Chair trophy.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      Did the one that injured ours get suspended or something?
                      No, another player sustained an injury last weekend (Corriveau, believe I saw knee related).

Another forward didn't finish the game last night, another got hit in the head. And that 10 forward number already included a defenseman playing up.

But the HC thought it was wise to essentially tell several players over the summer that they weren't needed.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                        You need to call the and get checked. HA usually doesn't mean incapacitating. Pharmacists are also and excellent resource.
                        Went into urgent care, at the same clinic. Bill (that's how he introduced himself) gave me new meds, Augmentin. I start taking that tonight.
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          Afternoon, Lodge.

Having a nice bottleshare/promo event for Junkyard Brewery out of Moorhead. Picked up a pretty sweet shirt, talking shop with everyone. Watching the Gophers/NE football game, hoping to win that Broken Bits Of Chair trophy.
                          RPI won the Dutchman's Shoes for the fifth straight year today.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Some jackarse in the Beer Group went on a power trip and kicked me out. A post (with 100 replies in support) followed. That post was deleted. Apparently, there is no budging on this. I am saddened at this a-hole's ego.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              Some jackarse in the Beer Group went on a power trip and kicked me out. A post (with 100 replies in support) followed. That post was deleted. Apparently, there is no budging on this. I am saddened at this a-hole's ego.
                              What did you do?
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by melmac View Post

Nice seats, though...

I know it’s late notice, but we’re headed to Arbor Brewing around 2:30 today for some beers and chow. If you and NaSK are available, come join us!
                                Just seeing this now, but I was at a gender reveal party this afternoon. Those are nice seats.

I'm just gonna head to the *ht now. Gophers are making us pay for last night.
                                Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                                wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                                7 B1G
                                7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
                                6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
                                5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
                                5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
                                2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
                                2 Alaskan

Comment

Working...
                                X