Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    I want a trip report from Muscat. Also: be careful.
    And remember to use the correct scale when rating the relative danger and violence of the city.

1 - Mayberry
    2 - Duluth
    3 - Salt Lake City
    4 - New York City
    5 - Flint
    6 - South Side of Chicago
    7 - Caracas
    8 - Kabul
    9 - Aleppo
    10 - Stockholm
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      And remember to use the correct scale when rating the relative danger and violence of the city.

1 - Mayberry
      2 - Duluth
      3 - Salt Lake City
      4 - New York City
      5 - Flint
      6 - South Side of Chicago
      7 - Caracas
      8 - Kabul
      9 - Aleppo
      10 - Stockholm
      That's a logarithmic scale... right?
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Good Afternoon Lodge!

Comment

Baking all day- have been for the last few days. The house smells like it. Makes me nostalgic for when I was younger and would go down to my Aunties to bake. We would start at about 9, finish well after dark, make north of a few thousand cookies and then have Chinese food for dinner. Sadly everyone has grown up and now I bake alone. Was feeling nostalgic and sad. Last night mr les decided we had to have Chinese because 'it is tradition'. Have I said how much I love mr les lately?

Comment

Evening, Lodge.

Something went haywire today, and part of my building was without power (and fried my co-worker's computer). All tenants reported probs to Xcel. Whoever wired this building was prob not the best. Random aisles and areas were cut out; other sections of the property were reporting some power, but at limited levels (ceiling fans at slower speeds, random areas had no power, etc). No specific area had power, for real. It was total hit and miss.

Our electrical guy came in, before we realized it wasn't just us, and basically said, "I have no effin' idea who the eff wired this place." Fun times. Made for a long day due to delays on this front.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              Something went haywire today, and part of my building was without power (and fried my co-worker's computer). All tenants reported probs to Xcel. Whoever wired this building was prob not the best. Random aisles and areas were cut out; other sections of the property were reporting some power, but at limited levels (ceiling fans at slower speeds, random areas had no power, etc). No specific area had power, for real. It was total hit and miss.

Our electrical guy came in, before we realized it wasn't just us, and basically said, "I have no effin' idea who the eff wired this place."
              I was about to say that this calls your employer's standards into question, but then you indicated it was a multi-tenant building, so they must rent your location. Oy.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                I was about to say that this calls your employer's standards into question, but then you indicated it was a multi-tenant building, so they must rent your location. Oy.
                We do lease. Corporate decided a couple years ago that if the market cannot sustain a million-sq-foot building, they ain't gonna build. So markets like here, we're stuck with a main building (owned) and an off-site (leased). Basically, go big or go home.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                  Quinnipiac Bobcats
                  2023 National Champions
                  ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                  ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                  East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                  Northeast Regional:
                  West Regional: 2015, 2021
                  Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                  Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning Lodge.
                      sigpic

Comment

Greetings from LHR

s’up y’all
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Hi Lodge.

I'm tired and unmotivated. Is it holiday/vacation time yet?
                          Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                          wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                          7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Good Evening, Lodge!

Slowly coming up with ideas for gifts for the family. Both for hubby's and my sides. I also have to finish the cookies. Dough is made. Just need to roll out and bake.
                            Originally posted by Skeeterman
                            Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                            "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Chag Sameach, lodge!
                              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                                2023 National Champions
                                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                                ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                                East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                                Northeast Regional:
                                West Regional: 2015, 2021
                                Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                                Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X