Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    *HT, *ST, pretty much just * this weekend in general.
    Yep. And I missed Rudolph talking to the Verizon folks to fix my phone issue.

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Good morning Lodge.
      sigpic

Comment

Mornin'. Church today, of course. Laughing at how the south has more snow than here right now. That doesn't happen every day.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          Laughing at how the south has more snow than here right now. That doesn't happen every day.
          It was crazy seeing pictures of snow from Alabama and Georgia. We got 6-7 inches here. It looks like there was a slim band of heavier snow basically from NYC to Boston.
          Quinnipiac Bobcats
          2023 National Champions
          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
          Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

We got about 2" here. Just enough to get the shovel out, and give the roads a good greasing.
            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

No snow here

Sand, but no snow

s'upp y'all
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Fun day today. Took the "tour" of my local brewery with the other owner today; had taken one with the owner I'm more familiar with. There are two owners, one is more marketing, one is more the scientific/chemistry side of things. The former's tour was a general here's how we do things, and then general brewery differences. The latter was all about the science behind the brewing.

Started breaking down stuff like water differences, temps, filtering systems, etc. And was asked if I was interested in the industry (at some point in my life). I'm getting asked that more and more often now. That's a good sign. I may have a nice future after my current job afterall; I like to keep busy.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                  Quinnipiac Bobcats
                  2023 National Champions
                  ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                  ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                  East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                  Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                  Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                  Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Yawn. At the airport to head to Detroit for a few days. Slept exactly none overnight, for no reason at all. Going to be a long day.

Comment

Good morning Lodge.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                        Yawn. At the airport to head to Detroit for a few days. Slept exactly none overnight, for no reason at all. Going to be a long day.
                        Beautiful place to visit. Especially in the late fall.
                        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                          Beautiful place to visit. Especially in the late fall.
                          Going to turn into an icicle. Supposed to be frigid.

Mainly just going for a couple wings games, and to get my fill of coney dogs and alcohol.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                            Going to turn into an icicle. Supposed to be frigid.

Mainly just going for a couple wings games, and to get my fill of coney dogs and alcohol.
                            Founders opened a taproom downtown. Just sayin’...
                            I was told there would be no math...

Comment

• Originally posted by melmac View Post
                              Founders opened a taproom downtown. Just sayin’...
                              Ooooooooooh. That's a very nice tidbit of info. Thanks.

Comment

I want a trip report from Muscat. Also: be careful.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X