Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello again tLodge. Twice in two days. It's been a while.
    Originally posted by Bakunin
    Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

Comment

• Re: Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Originally posted by Chickens@NU View Post
      Hello again tLodge. Twice in two days. It's been a while.
      How are mrs chickens and the chicks?

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
        How are mrs chickens and the chicks?
        Doing well. I'm getting over whoopping cough. It gave me an ear infection, sinus infection, pneumonia, bruised ribs, pulled back muscles, and a torn quad. Fun stuff.
        Originally posted by Bakunin
        Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

Comment

Originally posted by Chickens@NU View Post
          Doing well. I'm getting over whoopping cough. It gave me an ear infection, sinus infection, pneumonia, bruised ribs, pulled back muscles, and a torn quad. Fun stuff.
          Pertussis is not pleasant! Even when you treat it you cough your guts out

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            As for cars, I get compliments once a week on mine. In my mind, I think, what's the big deal? It's a cheap(er) muscle car that looks pretty. Meh.
            A car with a V6 cannot be called a muscle car. By definition. Must be a V8.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
              Good Afternoon mookie!
              morning. mookie is freezing his buttocks off on LST (les standard time)
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good Afternoon, Lodge!

My turn to leave early from work so I am taking advantage of it by getting around to baking the cookies.
                Originally posted by Skeeterman
                Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Evening, Lodge.

Interesting day today. A salesman knocked our automatic dock door out of whack by hitting it with the van as he was backing up and the door was going up. Snapped some cable and the door got stuck, about 5 feet off the ground. Garage door repair was called in, but that company didn't mark it as a priority. So, when that finally got straightened out, the people who were supposed to come fix it weren't coming any more, as it was past their business hours.

Needless to say, the higher-ups were PIZZED. Sales Manager made some calls, and Door Company was reamed out, and was going to send out a technician tonight. However, no guarantees it could be fixed tonight. If THAT happens to be the case, we have a security guard(s) coming in to stand by the door (well, park in his vehicle) all weekend until the door can get fixed on Monday. Yeah.

Right now, the Sales Manager is still at the building waiting for everyone to show up; they didn't think it would have been fair for me to wait for them, thank GOD.

Obviously, there are quite a few people very mad about the whole situation.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

s’upp y’all

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!

(or should I say good afternoon? )
                      Quinnipiac Bobcats
                      2023 National Champions
                      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                      Northeast Regional:
                      West Regional: 2015, 2021
                      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Morning from Beckley, WV. Short 4 hour jog to Pittsburgh coming up in about 45 minutes.
                        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Mornin', Lodge. Bonus church today, then hope to make that Jedi movie, then off to my ol' stomping grounds for a Biddy Bday get-together.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                            Morning from Beckley, WV. Short 4 hour jog to Pittsburgh coming up in about 45 minutes.
                            God's country!!

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              God's country!!
                              He's not coming back to MN, ya moron.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                morning. mookie is freezing his buttocks off on LST (les standard time)
                                Good Morning Lodge!
                                Good Afternoon LST!

Comment

Working...
                                X