Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
    Chief is a cheap bastard. The only reason most of us go there is because that is the central location. Also, it is about time people come over to the new place and check it out. Drink and eat on my dime. Well, the hubby's dime as he said he would buy the stuff as it is my birthday.

Good Morning, Lodge!
    Talked with the EPOC manager yesterday, the Irish one, and he pretty much said he expected to see me; kinda called me out. Plus, I'm in the running for naming their collaboration beer that they are doing with Lupine Brewing Company. If I win, I get free pizza/Lupine growlers for a year.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Talked with the EPOC manager yesterday, the Irish one, and he pretty much said he expected to see me; kinda called me out. Plus, I'm in the running for naming their collaboration beer that they are doing with Lupine Brewing Company. If I win, I get free pizza/Lupine growlers for a year.
      that's not too shabby
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Chief is a cheap bastard. The only reason most of us go there is because that is the central location. Also, it is about time people come over to the new place and check it out. Drink and eat on my dime. Well, the hubby's dime as he said he would buy the stuff as it is my birthday.

Good Morning, Lodge!
        mookie missed that invite

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          You will be there in spirit.
          Originally posted by Skeeterman
          Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
          "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

You will be there in spirit.
            Halloween!!

BOOOOOOOO

Comment

You didn't indicate in the poll that you had any interest in going to MN.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Leaving this suckfest of a game early. Get my seat at the *HT ready and chill a martini glass. I’m going to need one after this ****show.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  Leaving this suckfest of a game early. Get my seat at the *HT ready and chill a martini glass. I’m going to need one after this ****show.
                  I may join you presently. No stars are aligning for this team and the radio guys are going nuts. It must be bad. mr les texted me in between periods to say the refs suck. He never does that.

Comment

Clarkson has 4 shots on goal, last I heard, 2 minutes left in the 2nd. Yet MN is only up 2-1. *sigh* getting nervous.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

*HT in OT.

Comment

*HT, a step backwards.

Comment

Work and vacation eligible
                          Where’s POLLand?
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

*HT

a
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

HHT! SWEEP!

And bonus, won a beer auction and came out WAY ahead on value. Off the top of my head, paid less than 50% value.

Comment

*HT. What a joke.

Comment

Working...
                                X