Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
    I think I would like to travel a little but once I get my entourage chosen
    well mookie is looking at hangzhou tokyo and shanghai next month. bangkok again month after if les is in the area, mookie will join any entourage
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good morning Lodge.
      sigpic

Comment

Morning.

For you car folks. I saw a BMW i8 yesterday. I didnt know what they were, so had to look it up. Someone has too much money!
        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
          Morning.

For you car folks. I saw a BMW i8 yesterday. I didnt know what they were, so had to look it up. Someone has too much money!
          The answer to Post #819?
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
            Morning.

I saw an honest-to-god Fisker Karma in downtown Denver a couple weeks ago. I didn't know those were still on the road (company went bankrupt long ago.)

ETA: Apparently a Chinese company bought them and churned out a revamped version for MY 2017. Neat.
            Last edited by Twitch Boy; 12-14-2017, 08:58 AM.
            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

lil-not-so lil is an exotic car buff. When ever we are driving on the highway he sees things flying by in the other lanes. I never knew how many $$$ cars there are in the world!

Good Morning Lodge!

Happy Birthday bb_dl!!

Another day of baking and prepping....

Comment

Hello tLodge. Long time no see.
                Originally posted by Bakunin
                Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

Comment

goldy is disappointed there is not more cake here.

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                  lil-not-so lil is an exotic car buff. When ever we are driving on the highway he sees things flying by in the other lanes. I never knew how many $$$ cars there are in the world!

Good Morning Lodge!

Happy Birthday bb_dl!!

Another day of baking and prepping....
                  YE is the same. big man crush on cars he can't afford.

He's not much to keep us informed on his personal life so when he was in London for a semester we asked for some pictures. Now given we weren't too specific with our ask but figured we'd get some of him in/around London. Nope, we got pictures of super cars.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                  And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                  Twenty red lights in his honor
                  Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Chickens@NU View Post
                    bah-BOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKK!

Comment

Originally posted by Chickens@NU View Post
                      Who are you? Hallo! How goes the work?

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                      goldy is disappointed there is not more cake here.

YE is the same. big man crush on cars he can't afford.

He's not much to keep us informed on his personal life so when he was in London for a semester we asked for some pictures. Now given we weren't too specific with our ask but figured we'd get some of him in/around London. Nope, we got pictures of super cars.
                      Haha lilnsl borrowed my camera to go somewhere. No scenery. All cars.

Comment

As for cars, I get compliments once a week on mine. In my mind, I think, what's the big deal? It's a cheap(er) muscle car that looks pretty. Meh.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                          Quinnipiac Bobcats
                          2023 National Champions
                          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                          Northeast Regional:
                          West Regional: 2015, 2021
                          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

s'upp y'all

Comment

Good Afternoon mookie!
                                Good Morning Lodge!

More baking.... Looked at my FB event and lilnsl invited about 20 of his buds. a lot of them are maybes but if half of them come I will have no food in no time!

Comment

Working...
                                X