Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
    Will there be video of this endeavor?
    There will be, but in closed beer groups only. I will try and convince someone to email me the video, though. And we are approaching $750 now.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      196.0 miles to go.
      175.8 miles to go.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        I *knew* you were a dink.
        At one time. Now fink fixed income, no kid in house (for most of the year )

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        mookie was eating lunch on the patio at the golf club after finishing earlier and felt a chill. pulled out the phone and read it was 70F. w t f
        Originally posted by gmann View Post
        70F in November is just wrong.
        We had >70 in Nov, in NE

Hunting went well. We kicked up several birds. Only had a shot at three. I went 0-3.

Apparently two Xmas trees was not enough. We got a third. So we have a 6’, 8’ and 10’. f an a.
        I thought I was bad

There will be, but in closed beer groups only. I will try and convince someone to email me the video, though. And we are approaching $750 now.
        When is this happening and I am confused. WHat is is exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
          At one time. Now fink fixed income, no kid in house (for most of the year )

We had >70 in Nov, in NE

I thought I was bad

When is this happening and I am confused. WHat is is exactly?
          The One Chip Challenge involves eating a Carolina Reaper pepper chip. Around 3 million scovilles (jalapeno is about 3000 scovilles). It's happening about 5:30 tonight, and people are donating money and guessing the last person to go for their milk. And we have now topped $750 for Toys For Tots in donations.

Video of a Challenge, involving a couple NFL players:
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aTYXIC0O4E
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

The One Chip Challenge involves eating a Carolina Reaper pepper chip. Around 3 million scovilles (jalapeno is about 3000 scovilles). It's happening about 5:30 tonight, and people are donating money and guessing the last person to go for their milk. And we have now topped $750 for Toys For Tots in donations.

Video of a Challenge, involving a couple NFL players:
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aTYXIC0O4E
            I can't even eat a nacho with a pepper on it. Not it.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
              I can't even eat a nacho with a pepper on it. Not it.
              I've had Ghost Pepper before (about 2 million scovilles), but even that is a whole different animal than the Reaper. And hey, it's for the kids.

Comment

Hunting went well. We kicked up several birds. Only had a shot at three. I went 0-3.
                Did you use RPI's power play?
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  And hey, it's for the kids.
                  Maybe if it was a ketchup challenge. Nasty hot pepper? No kid is worth it.

Seriously. Good work and good luck.
                  sigpic

Comment

Maybe if it was a ketchup challenge. Nasty hot pepper? No kid is worth it.

Seriously. Good work and good luck.
                    Thanks! Obviously I'm not known for my sanity.

Comment

HHT on a Sunday.

I moved things around in the garage this afternoon. I might need to go get a tetanus shot. I think I got bit by about 10 dust bunnies. Holy crap there was a lot of dust and other garbage in there.
                      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Afternoon.

Put lights up on our fence today. Man are lights time consuming! But looks good.
                        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

It's before dinner time on Sunday, and I got everything done I wanted to get to. This has been a VERY productive weekend.

Now to see if I get a call back on a job I applied for the other day......

God, that was fun...

Comment

Oh, and the spammers are back again.

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                              I thought I was bad
                              Three trees is definitely going over board and I have the sap on my hands to prove it. We set up the trees this morning. The tallest tree is closer to 12' than 10'. Mrs. g does a good job of decorating and the house looks and smells awesome and the boys (and me) get a kick out of it. Aside from the trees we do not go overboard on Xmas. We keep things simple.
                              sigpic

Comment

We decorate the inside of the house but no outside lights. Energy conservation, inability to afford electric bill and family tradition that only candles are needed.
                                THe inside- yikes. Lots of inherited decorations as well as what we got before we inherited. Not much isn't decorated.

Comment

Working...
                                X