Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
    enjoy. keeps your eyes in your head....

'starlet' and 'lao' don't occur in the same sentence told girl mookie was going and she was surprised that there was actual movie production in country.

predictable movie. rich people screwing poor people. even the end a letter from rich kid apologizing to poor kid and poor girlfriend was read. dam commie movies
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

In my next life, I’m coming back a a teamster. Seriously, those guys work for, like 90 minutes, then take a half hour break. I didn’t leave the Convention Center till 8pm. I was there at 6am. I had 2 mini croissants, and a slice of pizza all day. Never got to go lunch, etc. Long, long day.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        In my next life, I’m coming back a a teamster. Seriously, those guys work for, like 90 minutes, then take a half hour break. I didn’t leave the Convention Center till 8pm. I was there at 6am. I had 2 mini croissants, and a slice of pizza all day. Never got to go lunch, etc. Long, long day.
        "Pass me a donut, will ya, Dewey?"
        "Nope. Ain't my job."
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• s’upp y’all

You ain’t paid hourly either

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
            Quinnipiac Bobcats
            2023 National Champions
            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
            Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Morning, Ralph and MEUSA

Comment

looks like the next client trip is being settled nicely. tokyo then mainland china. to get around jet lag they want to head east thursday night to have the weekend and catch up.... twist mookie's arm
                  have to look at what to do next with the long holiday here for national day....may head to nice/monaco then. the airfare there will be covered. or a return trip to bkk perhaps (though mookie would have to foot the plane ride and those are almost double what he paid for last weekend). decisions, decisions, decisions.....

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    looks like the next client trip is being settled nicely. tokyo then mainland china. to get around jet lag they want to head east thursday night to have the weekend and catch up.... twist mookie's arm
                    have to look at what to do next with the long holiday here for national day....may head to nice/monaco then. the airfare there will be covered. or a return trip to bkk perhaps (though mookie would have to foot the plane ride and those are almost double what he paid for last weekend). decisions, decisions, decisions.....
                    #FirstWorldProblems

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      #FirstWorldProblems
                      is there any other

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        Since I know you miss winter and such..........any thoughts on heading north to somewhere like Siberia?

Good morning Lodge.
                        sigpic

Comment

saw your fb pic. My Auntie was some high up admin asst there many yrs ago. Cool.

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

• Originally posted by gmann View Post
                            Since I know you miss winter and such..........any thoughts on heading north to somewhere like Siberia?

Good morning Lodge.
                            Only in summer (duh) only on the Europe side (bank pays for 3 R&R a yr to there as part of the package.

Comment

God, I am so bored at work today and have no motivation to do anything. We have our big sixth floor potluck today which one of the organizers was already passive aggressively *****ing about the way we handled it this year. It used to be a small department thing that we used to do. Then the rest of the floor started to shove their way into our business. Now it has to be a big farking committee with representatives from every group. That's why I tried to steer everyone away from doing this again.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

For the 13th time, *HT.

Comment

Working...
                                X