Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Good evening Lodge.

Today was awesome. Everything went as planned ( food, guests and the Vikings continued their dominance in the NFL) . As stated earlier the only plans that changed is that the in laws decided to go home versus spend the night.

Next on the agenda is some Black Friday shopping. I have my items picked out online and they are waiting for me in my shopping cart. Before I head out for work tomorrow I will purchase.
    sigpic

Comment

Evening, Lodge. Today didn't go as bad as I thought it would. Definitely out of my element, all the future inlaws belong in the St Cloud area, for sure. Or at least the Blaine area. May need aid in translating for the easterners, as to what that means.

I normally don't smoke at family events, out of respect for the family (they despise smoking), but tonight had a couple. I needed it to escape the hectic atmosphere.

Might check 1-2 things on Amazon for Black Friday, on the slim hope that the prices are low enough, but I highly doubt they will be (Justified full series being one of the things; that price hasn't wavered too much at all in the last couple years)
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        Evening, Lodge. Today didn't go as bad as I thought it would. Definitely out of my element, all the future inlaws belong in the St Cloud area, for sure. Or at least the Blaine area. May need aid in translating for the easterners, as to what that means.
        BFE Minnesota - that's the easterner translation.

Comment

Howdy Lodge. Just got home about an hour ago. Now watching Godfather II. I feel like it's on every Thanksgiving now. Nice day. Excellent food. But I left my plate of leftover turkey and stuffing at my cousin's. I'm bummed because I'm hungry right now and would love a turkey sandwich.

My brother told me when my cousin John, who lives in Wyoming, was in Denver at the Broncos-Pats game a couple of weeks ago (he's a huge Pats fan), he sat next to these two to other Patriots fans and started talking. Turns out, it was my sister-in-law's first cousin. How weird is that? 70K+ people there, and my brother and sister-in-law each had a first cousin at the game and they were sitting next to each other. When they figured it out, my sister-in-law's cousin said to my cousin "I was at their wedding!" My cousin said "I was IN their wedding." Ha!

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            BFE Minnesota - that's the easterner translation.
            Remember Taylor Negron? https://www.google.com/search?q=tayl...w=1280&bih=590

One of the family members was like him, except a little creepier. He's slightly older than me and is ALL about the Instagram/Snapchat/etc (yes, he Instagrammed his TDay dinner). Others still think those sequined/bedazzled jeans are awesome.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              Remember Taylor Negron? https://www.google.com/search?q=tayl...w=1280&bih=590

One of the family members was like him, except a little creepier. He's slightly older than me and is ALL about the Instagram/Snapchat/etc (yes, he Instagrammed his TDay dinner). Others still think those sequined/bedazzled jeans are awesome.
              How many Arctic Cat jackets were worn?

Comment

s'up y'all
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

In Blaine, none of you were on the east side. All of them if you lived on the west side.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    How many Arctic Cat jackets were worn?
                    Not cold enough.

I just should have shown up with a 30-pack of Stroh's, I would have been christened their new god.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post

I normally don't smoke at family events, out of respect for the family (they despise smoking), but tonight had a couple. I needed it to escape the hectic atmosphere.

Might check 1-2 things on Amazon for Black Friday, on the slim hope that the prices are low enough, but I highly doubt they will be (Justified full series being one of the things; that price hasn't wavered too much at all in the last couple years)
                      Future in laws?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gmann View Post
                        Future in laws?
                        Brother is engaged, long-term engagement. She's a divorcee, he's a widower. They're going to get married, but that will be basically a formality. He moved him and his daughters in with her and her sons this past summer.

I guess in-laws is the closest term I could think of....?

Edit: pulled the trigger on that Justified series. $50, down from $70 (finally!). (my sig below is a quote from that series)
                        Last edited by The Rube; 11-23-2017, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                          Quinnipiac Bobcats
                          2023 National Champions
                          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                          Northeast Regional:
                          West Regional: 2015, 2021
                          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning Lodge.
                              sigpic

Comment

Good Morning Lodge! Good Afternoon mookie!

Comment

Working...
                                X