Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    So, I just got called to the carpet by my boss. At the conference I was at last week, there was a reception at the Texas Governor's Mansion. Some senior executives were invited, as was I. Apparently I a) should not have gone and b) if I attended, I should not have socialized or hung out with the senior executives that were there. One of them told my boss' boss, who told my boss, who called me into her office. All the hard work I put into it, and this is what I'm left it.

Also, we had a popcorn machine in our booth. Popcorn is a huge draw. So we had a line. And that apparently was my fault as well. Good to know.
    Wow.....that sounds petty.

So the boss and I just booked 10 days in Singapore in January!
    My niece and family are there for a year and said to visit....so we are!

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
    And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
    Twenty red lights in his honor
    Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

• S'upp y'all

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
      Finally in my hotel! Flight took off right on time (more or less) at 9:30am. Scheduled to land about 1:42pm MST. After about five hours in the air, the pilot comes on to tell us that due to excessive headwinds, we are now low on fuel and we’ve been diverted to Albuquerque to refuel. Great. Added about two hours onto my trip. Got to the rental car center, the line at Avis was ridiculously long. Took me 45 minutes or so to get my car.

Drove to the office where we’re having on e of the events tomorrow. Thankfully it’s a call center and my contact was there. I notice the backdrop we’re using for photos is waaaaay too big to fit in my car to take to the second office. Reached out to the agency to figure out a solution.

Now I’m more than starving as I only had donuts for breakfast and those little cookies on the plane. I hit the road to go to my hotel, which is closer to the second office and the traffic was not good. I remembered few restaurants in the area (I’ve stayed up here before) but when I saw In N Out Burger, I pulled in. Was faster. And delicious. Long day. Looking forward to watching This Is Is and going to bed.
      So you did take that left turn at Albuquerque
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
        Quinnipiac Bobcats
        2023 National Champions
        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
        Northeast Regional:
        West Regional: 2015, 2021
        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Morning.

Had a MA driver driving in front of me this AM. Weaving all over the road!

Took yesterday off. Upgraded my home entertainment setup with a new 4K HDR TV. Even had the OK from the wife before buying it!
            Last edited by JF_Gophers; 11-08-2017, 06:34 AM.
            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
              623. 0 miles to go, and then it rained.
              596.6 miles to go.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!!

Happy Birthday melmac!! May there be no math today!

Comment

s'upp y'all
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Hi mookie
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Morning mook!
                      Nighty night nocturnal ones!

Comment

Got word that T-Day will be at my bro's future wife's place....this should be interesting. Never met her family yet (they've been seeing each other for about 2 years), I don't have a really HIGH opinion of her (she's nice, I guess, but I see a lot of red flags in her personality), and this is new territory for me (which is my problem, no doubt).

This should be oh so fun.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                          Quinnipiac Bobcats
                          2023 National Champions
                          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                          Northeast Regional:
                          West Regional: 2015, 2021
                          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              Got word that T-Day will be at my bro's future wife's place....this should be interesting. Never met her family yet (they've been seeing each other for about 2 years), I don't have a really HIGH opinion of her (she's nice, I guess, but I see a lot of red flags in her personality), and this is new territory for me (which is my problem, no doubt).

This should be oh so fun.
                              Never fun when you see the possibility of a train wreck and not only must you watch you have to get on the train.

we haven't heard from gmann in a while He was always good for a few holiday stories. I wonder if he's been sent up the river for offing the BIL

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Good Morning Lodge.

Still no white stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X