Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    596.6 miles to go.
    554.6 miles to go.
    I wonder when I will be able to go again.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      554.6 miles to go.
      May
      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        554.6 miles to go.
        If Ralph isn’t regular he should try Metamucil
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Howdy Lodge. Finished up my second event this week. Hanging here in the office to get some work done. My flight is a red-eye, doesn't leave till 11pm. Going to work for another hour, till it's 5pm back home, and then head out. I think I'll go to a movie and then dinner before I go to the airport.

I may have mentioned a few weeks back that I had a meltdown in front of my boss a few weeks back. I had been feeling increasingly left out of many things and it was getting really annoying, especially since it was literally affecting my job. We had a really good conversation, she tells me I can't let stuff like that fester and to always come to her.

So, today she sends out a note to all of our team and a few others about how we executed seven events today, we've never done that many events in one day and kudos to my co-worker who lead the charge. And thanks to other co-worker and me for going in market to activate. I'm steaming a bit, because I did quite a bit more than "going in market to activate." And I want to let her know that. I've written a response to that email, then didn't send. I started to text her, then didn't send. I hope to have my 1 on 1 with her on Tuesday. I think I will address it there. I want to know if she realized the amount of work I put into this. It was considerable. I don't think I will melt down, because now I'm a little ****ed. If she never sent an email out, I'd be OK. But when you send an email out and make me seem like I just went out "in market to activate", that's why I get to the point where I feel totally left out. Because it marginalizes all the work I actually do.

What do you guys think? Wait to mention to her face to face, or send her a text later? It's still a work day there, I don't want her to get this at work. And I don't need a second email to go out. I just want her to know that her email was upsetting to me. And in a perfect world, it would be awesome if my co-worker who got praised would respond to her about all the work I did on her project. A girl can dream, I guess.

ETA: I guess dreams do come true sometimes. My co-worker emailed me and copied my boss thanking me for all the work I did. Pleasantly surprised there.
          Last edited by Scarlet; 11-09-2017, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            Howdy Lodge. Finished up my second event this week. Hanging here in the office to get some work done. My flight is a red-eye, doesn't leave till 11pm. Going to work for another hour, till it's 5pm back home, and then head out. I think I'll go to a movie and then dinner before I go to the airport.

I may have mentioned a few weeks back that I had a meltdown in front of my boss a few weeks back. I had been feeling increasingly left out of many things and it was getting really annoying, especially since it was literally affecting my job. We had a really good conversation, she tells me I can't let stuff like that fester and to always come to her.

So, today she sends out a note to all of our team and a few others about how we executed seven events today, we've never done that many events in one day and kudos to my co-worker who lead the charge. And thanks to other co-worker and me for going in market to activate. I'm steaming a bit, because I did quite a bit more than "going in market to activate." And I want to let her know that. I've written a response to that email, then didn't send. I started to text her, then didn't send. I hope to have my 1 on 1 with her on Tuesday. I think I will address it there. I want to know if she realized the amount of work I put into this. It was considerable. I don't think I will melt down, because now I'm a little ****ed. If she never sent an email out, I'd be OK. But when you send an email out and make me seem like I just went out "in market to activate", that's why I get to the point where I feel totally left out. Because it marginalizes all the work I actually do.

What do you guys think? Wait to mention to her face to face, or send her a text later? It's still a work day there, I don't want her to get this at work. And I don't need a second email to go out. I just want her to know that her email was upsetting to me. And in a perfect world, it would be awesome if my co-worker who got praised would respond to her about all the work I did on her project. A girl can dream, I guess.

ETA: I guess dreams do come true sometimes. My co-worker emailed me and copied my boss thanking me for all the work I did. Pleasantly surprised there.
            Good on that co-worker.

Comment

s’upp y’all
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Yo. Hoping tomorrow will be as slow as today. Dunno how we did it, but made it out on time.

Have an event for an outstate brewery on Sat, my beer group will have good numbers there. Should be fun. Also the 2nd annual party was announced for Jan. From all accounts, that will be a sh*show in the best of ways.

Finally, it's getting darn cold around these parts. Brief warmup this weekend, but winter's a-comin'.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Overweight woman crammed in the middle seat. She lifts up arm rest between us and says “You don’t mind, do you?” Um, yes. She travels with her own seatbelt extender. Her carry on barely fit under the seat. This should be an awesome flight.

Night night all. Catch you on the east coast!

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                    Quinnipiac Bobcats
                    2023 National Champions
                    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                    Northeast Regional:
                    West Regional: 2015, 2021
                    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning Lodge! Landed, waiting to get off this plane.

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

White stuff on the ground here. Looks like a light dusting of an inch of two, if that.

Comment

Had a fun night last night. For our last rehearsal before the band concert, we always go out to dinner afterwards. The men's glee club is typically at this same restaurant after their Thursday night rehearsals. Well....they've got a big concert Saturday, including some alumni coming back as there's a year long bicentennial celebration going on at University of Michigan. It was very crowded in the upstairs with their event next to our event. We were serenaded throughout the evening and even sang along to a few of the traditional Michigan songs. It was a good time.
                            Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                            wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                            7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                              Had a fun night last night. For our last rehearsal before the band concert, we always go out to dinner afterwards. The men's glee club is typically at this same restaurant after their Thursday night rehearsals. Well....they've got a big concert Saturday, including some alumni coming back as there's a year long bicentennial celebration going on at University of Michigan. It was very crowded in the upstairs with their event next to our event. We were serenaded throughout the evening and even sang along to a few of the traditional Michigan songs. It was a good time.
                              The men's chorus from my alma mater is singing in that event, as well.
                              I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Originally posted by melmac View Post
                                The men's chorus from my alma mater is singing in that event, as well.
                                So are you going to that instead of the hockey game? My actual question is: will we see you and the family at one of the games this weekend?
                                Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                                wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                                7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Working...
                                X