Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Good morning Lodge! In the car, heading up to Portland for BU’s game tonight. Going to do some shopping first at LL Bean, have a nice lunch, etc. Just some fun stuff to take my mind off the inevitable trip to the *HT later tonight.

Comment

he came in 80th after some kids in front of him fell. Bummer- he still was flying tho

Comment

Good morning Lodge.

I hope all is well with everyone.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gmann View Post
          Good morning Lodge.

what's up underpants?!?!
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Our spammer friends are back.
            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by gmann View Post
              Good morning Lodge.

Been thinking of you. Life is grand.

HHT altho I missed the whole game because I didn't figure out it was an early game. Oops.

Comment

s’upp y’all

Start of the workweek
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

HHT! Finally some offense. Now we’re going to Denny’s’ For pancakes.

Comment

HHT! #YaleBeaten
                    Quinnipiac Bobcats
                    2023 National Champions
                    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                    Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

HHT! SWEEP! Eff you, smaht kids!
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

*************HT

a
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I took the entire section at the happy hockey bar.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Well, today was interesting. Planned on showing up to the brewery at 9. Ended up being 8:30 (2pm opening). I was second in line. The 3rd guy showed up with a table and chairs. Ok......it's on. By 9 there were 30 people in line. By 11, about 100. Had a great bottle share, good times just hanging out. The weather was okay, a little windy, thankfully the sun was out.

It was a fun day, and worth the time spent.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

HHT for the sweep, even if it was over the bottom feeders fom CC.
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                                HHT for the sweep, even if it was over the bottom feeders fom CC.
                                I thought CC has improved? Not title quality, but a decent team....either way, congrats!

Comment

Working...
                                X