Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gmann View Post
    Little gII and I went ice fishing this morning. Probably one of our better outings ever. We caught and released about 25 walleyes between 6:00am and 7:30am.
    Must be out of season, because my bag limit would've gone in the freezer.

Comment

• Re: Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Lovin' it. A local brewery, who is only open because of 2 great volunteers, is going pirate on the bit. Basically the rules are there ain't no rules.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

And now to start wrapping. I'm out of scotch tape, so packing tape will have to do.
        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
          And now to start wrapping. I'm out of scotch tape, so packing tape will have to do.
          Pfffft. When I was giving gifts I purposely used duct tape. Carried on the tradition from my uncle.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Good Evening, Lodge!

Had a great day with the hubby's family. I busted my arse yesterday and today to get things just perfect. Made my father's side annual dinner. Went over very well. I did surprise my in-laws with the setup of the table. MIL got the hint to get out of my way when I am in the kitchen.

Played card games after dinner and the family kept "breaking" the sugar cookies so they could eat them. They know if there are broken pieces, they get eaten first.

Also, shout out to Hoven for our annual tradition of tweeting the first run of 'A Christmas Story'.
            Originally posted by Skeeterman
            Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
            "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Been busier than snot lately with trying to help out Mom at the farm, and working on getting a pretty big gift for Amy as well. Mom is feeling a whole lot better now after her spinal fusion surgery back before thanksgiving, its pretty much now just reminding her not do too much of anything as she's technically supposed to be not lifting anything more than 5 pounds and not bending or twisting her back. Thankfully, Wednesday she goes in to see the doc who should be able to clear her to do more stuff, as her stated goal is to get back in the saddle.

As for Amy's gift, stay tuned for that later. Too late now to back out of it.
              bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                Good Evening, Lodge!

Had a great day with the hubby's family. I busted my arse yesterday and today to get things just perfect. Made my father's side annual dinner. Went over very well. I did surprise my in-laws with the setup of the table. MIL got the hint to get out of my way when I am in the kitchen.

Played card games after dinner and the family kept "breaking" the sugar cookies so they could eat them. They know if there are broken pieces, they get eaten first.

Also, shout out to Hoven for our annual tradition of tweeting the first run of 'A Christmas Story'.
                Do tell...
                Nighty night nocturnal ones!

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                  Good Evening, Lodge!

Always a fun time. I enjoy our new tradition. Had a good time today, had some fun and made some peoples' days. The season really shows who cares about you, and it's wonderful. Tis the spirit of the season!

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                    Been busier than snot lately with trying to help out Mom at the farm, and working on getting a pretty big gift for Amy as well. Mom is feeling a whole lot better now after her spinal fusion surgery back before thanksgiving, its pretty much now just reminding her not do too much of anything as she's technically supposed to be not lifting anything more than 5 pounds and not bending or twisting her back. Thankfully, Wednesday she goes in to see the doc who should be able to clear her to do more stuff, as her stated goal is to get back in the saddle.

As for Amy's gift, stay tuned for that later. Too late now to back out of it.
                    Sucker!!!!!
                    I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Gifts wrapped before midnight. I win.
                      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Merry Christmas to tLodge1
                        Quinnipiac Bobcats
                        2023 National Champions
                        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                        Northeast Regional:
                        West Regional: 2015, 2021
                        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Merry Christmas, folks.

Comment

Merry Christmas
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!
                              Good Morning, hp1015!
                              Good Morning, Mookie!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Merry Christmas Lodge!

Good Morning! Snowing in 978-ville

Comment

Working...
                                X