View Poll Results: well?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • hong kong

    3 25.00%
  • peiking

    1 8.33%
  • tokyo

    3 25.00%
  • singapore (again)

    1 8.33%
  • bangkok (again)

    0 0%
  • calcutta

    0 0%
  • muscat

    0 0%
  • beirut

    0 0%
  • amman

    0 0%
  • geneva

    3 25.00%
  • milan

    0 0%
  • budapest

    5 41.67%
  • warsaw

    2 16.67%
  • munich

    5 41.67%
  • amsterdam

    2 16.67%
  • paris

    3 25.00%
  • london (again)

    2 16.67%
  • san francisco

    0 0%
  • syndey

    3 25.00%
  • abu dhabi

    1 8.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223
Results 441 to 449 of 449

Thread: Rep retirement lodge 193 where should Mookie visit next?

  1. #441
    Cheer up, the worst is yet to come gmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    12,022
    Quote Originally Posted by mookie1995 View Post
    mookie now wakes up first in the lodge!! les tells him good night as he is heading to breakfast
    I'm afraid to ask for this to be translated.

    Good morning Lodge.

  2. #442
    wubba lubba dub dub
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    North Haverbrook
    Posts
    29,529

    Re: Rep retirement lodge 193 where should Mookie visit next?

    Quote Originally Posted by gmann View Post
    I'm afraid to ask for this to be translated.

    Good morning Lodge.
    He's typing everything through an English-to-Arabic-to-English translating matrix now. There may be some quirks.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

    Women and I have an understanding. They tend to stay away from me, and I tend to understand that I'm repulsive to them. It's not my favorite understanding.

  3. #443
    not particularly bad
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Yost ice arena
    Posts
    8,896

    Re: Rep retirement lodge 193 where should Mookie visit next?

    Quote Originally Posted by gmann View Post
    So, anyone care to provide me a 8 month Lodge recap?
    Good to hear from you. Now, where's West Texas Wolverine when you need him?


    Good morning Lodge. Start and end of the work week for me. Flying to Houston bright and early tomorrow to spend Thanksgiving with the fam. Gonna check out my brother's house, I hear he has new drywall and may even get flooring while I'm there (repairing from Harvey flood damage).

  4. #444
    Veteran leswp1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    28,326

    Re: Rep retirement lodge 193 where should Mookie visit next?

    Quote Originally Posted by mookie1995 View Post
    mookie now wakes up first in the lodge!! les tells him good night as he is heading to breakfast
    Quote Originally Posted by gmann View Post
    I'm afraid to ask for this to be translated.

    Good morning Lodge.
    mookie is in a foreign land several time zones east. les does not like math.

    Good Morning Lodge!

  5. #445
    C'mon Q! MarkEagleUSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    113 @ the Bank!
    Posts
    10,317

    Re: Rep retirement lodge 193 where should Mookie visit next?

    Quote Originally Posted by gmann View Post
    Good morning Lodge.
    Guess I'll take one for the team... how's the S&SS?
    Quinnipiac Bobcats
    2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16 ECAC Regular Season Champions
    2013 East Regional Champions, Frozen Four
    2014 East Regional
    2015 West Regional
    2016 ECAC Tournament Champions, East Regional Champions, Frozen Four

  6. #446
    there's a good buck in that racket.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    36,865
    Quote Originally Posted by leswp1 View Post
    mookie is in a foreign land several time zones east. les does not like math.

    Good Morning Lodge!
    The bank sent Mookie to the Middle East, where he is seconded into the clients office

  7. #447
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    186,690

    Re: Rep retirement lodge 193 where should Mookie visit next?

    Quote Originally Posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
    Good to hear from you. Now, where's West Texas Wolverine when you need him?


    Good morning Lodge. Start and end of the work week for me. Flying to Houston bright and early tomorrow to spend Thanksgiving with the fam. Gonna check out my brother's house, I hear he has new drywall and may even get flooring while I'm there (repairing from Harvey flood damage).
    wT, I was at the RPI-Notre Dame games over the weekend. ND may have topped UM in the ugly-helmets category.
    Last edited by Ralph Baer; Today at 01:18 PM.

  8. #448
    They ignore ridicule & fight; I win
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    41,990

    Re: Rep retirement lodge 193 where should Mookie visit next?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    wT, I was at the RPI-Notre Dame games over the weekend. ND may have topped UM in the ugly-helmets category.
    Not sure they're ugly so much as they are blinding.
    It was an honor to present your colors, RPI. Let's Go 'TUTE!
    May 14th, 2011, 11:00 PM ET: 2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I'm not happy about it either, but Flag is correct (cue the Twilight Zone music!).
    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Ahh crap I agree exactly with what FlagDude said.
    Quote Originally Posted by jericho on rpitv's chat
    I never thought I would say this, but you are right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    And yet, even if Flaggy is complete tinfoil hat, every day it looks closer and closer to the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    So flaggy: you win.

  9. #449
    Opposite Girl
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    Meffa, MA
    Posts
    29,002

    Re: Rep retirement lodge 193 where should Mookie visit next?

    Quote Originally Posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Not sure they're ugly so much as they are blinding.
    They look like my tap shoes from when I was in dance class when I was six.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 2 guests)

  1. Lady wore Black

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •