Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plattsburgh State Hockey 2017-18 - The dawn of the new ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott_TG View Post
    He confronted a linesman on the ice after the game.
    Tell the whole story, couldn't possibly have just said words. I've watched numerous coaches chase the refs across ice giving them their mind with no penalties handed down.

Comment

Originally posted by spwood View Post
      Thanks. I couldn't find an article on uscho.com. That still doesn't answer my question: what did he do to warrant three games? That seems like a harsh penalty. And I'm not saying he didn't deserve it, I'm just trying to find out what he did.
      What USCHO said was the very same wording as what appeared in the Press-Republican story. Thus it must have been a SUNYAC press release.
      Nothing to reveal what REALLY happened. Guess we will never know.

Comment

Originally posted by wallhd View Post
        What USCHO said was the very same wording as what appeared in the Press-Republican story. Thus it must have been a SUNYAC press release.
        If he did a reenactment of the "Beanpot Shuffle", he's lucky it wasn't 5 games.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Re: Plattsburgh State Hockey 2017-18 - The dawn of the new ...

Hard to figure out what a linesman could have done to trigger that kind of a response.
          2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
          2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
          2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
          2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
            If he did a reenactment of the "Beanpot Shuffle", he's lucky it wasn't 5 games.
            Please fill in us neophytes. What on earth is the Beanpot Shuffle? Lol

Comment

Please fill in us neophytes. What on earth is the Beanpot Shuffle? Lol
              Actually the Beanpot Trot. And here it is from 1986, just 32 years ago.

https://youtu.be/EC2cs88XK1g
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Matthew Ajaujo Dman EHL 6'1" 195lbs..... 2018-19

Comment

Originally posted by lakont55 View Post
                  Last year Krug from Adrian threw his clipboard at the ref and was suspended one game, that was during a brawl on the ice his team started.
                  Fake news

Comment

First Congrats on your win vs the Lakers. Only can say the team who scored the most goals won not the best team. Mainly the Cardinals coming out wearing warm up jerseys honoring Mary Gosek with the Teal colored Beat Cancer symbol was incredibly great and CLASSY. After this past weekend I would give the nod to winning the SUNYAC to you and Genny.
                    Oswego '88

Comment

Originally posted by DIIIFan View Post
                      First Congrats on your win vs the Lakers. Only can say the team who scored the most goals won not the best team. Mainly the Cardinals coming out wearing warm up jerseys honoring Mary Gosek with the Teal colored Beat Cancer symbol was incredibly great and CLASSY. After this past weekend I would give the nod to winning the SUNYAC to you and Genny.
                      Oswego '88
                      I have said this many times in the past but was most times told it was not the truth. I was most times told, no matter how it is done, the team that allows the fewer goals is the better team ! I am still not sure which is right....maybe both ??

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
                        I have said this many times in the past but was most times told it was not the truth. I was most times told, no matter how it is done, the team that allows the fewer goals is the better team ! I am still not sure which is right....maybe both ??
                        It's amazing how things change when it's on the other foot isn't it lol (not DIIIFan or Oswego in particular)
                        Remy Babineaux
                        remyb616@gmail.com
                        D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Not sure about any of it but,the team that scores the most goals wins,better or not..

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                            Not sure about any of it but,the team that scores the most goals wins,better or not..
                            Grammar Nazi checking in.

More goals. Comparison is between 2 things.

Grammar Nazi checking out.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by DIIIFan View Post
                              Oswego '88
                              Thank you. Thought our Cards played a tough game and worked hard. It sure felt good to get the win. Lots of work ahead of us Wed. night for starters. But thanks for the positive comments.

Comment

amazing what a 1-0 win over Oz can do to a thread

Comment

Working...
                                X