RPI @ Niagara. Friday, 10/20/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI @ Niagara. Friday, 10/20/17

I was looking at the second hand on my watch.

I heard Perry say there were six seconds to play.

It wasn't until eight seconds after that when the fans started yelling to celebrate the goal.

Comment

Outshot 5-0 in OT. It does sound l8ke they were just playing for the tie. Unreal.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        And we did blow it.

What'd I tell you?
        God, you're insufferable. You said we wouldn't score more than one. We scored three. Take the L and shut up.
        Tyler

"I just want to see one conference semifinal appearance before I die" is probably the most pathetic thought I've ever had. Go 'Tute.

Comment

Originally posted by RPIPuzzleGuy View Post
          God, you're insufferable. You said we wouldn't score more than one. We scored three. Take the L and shut up.
          And they scored four. We still lost. So **** off.

Comment

Oh, look who was on the ice for that last one... Praps.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              And they scored four. We still lost. So **** off.
              The result is independent of what a complete horse's *** you are. You talked your usual pessimistic nonsense and were quantitatively proven wrong twice over. I'm convinced you were rooting against us so you wouldn't have to eat your words even more.
              Tyler

"I just want to see one conference semifinal appearance before I die" is probably the most pathetic thought I've ever had. Go 'Tute.

Comment

The result is independent of what a complete horse's *** you are. You talked your usual pessimistic nonsense and were quantitatively proven wrong twice over. I'm convinced you were rooting against us so you wouldn't have to eat your words even more.
                I'd rather have the team prove me wrong. I couldn't give three ****s about what a bunch of keyboard cowboys like yourselves think.

Comment

You speak for many RPI PG. Who isn't sick of the Mommie Dearest act? 3 games in and he's already off the rails! You get the sense his bedroom walls are covered with emojis drawn in crayon.

Comment

I could have sworn I saw the green light for the buzzer go on when the puck was getting tipped in the slot, butapparently I was wrong.

What a great bar down shot to tie it. Gotta get the win tomorrow
                    Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

God, you're insufferable.
                      Welcome to our world.
                      "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
                        I could have sworn I saw the green light for the buzzer go on when the puck was getting tipped in the slot, butapparently I was wrong.

What a great bar down shot to tie it. Gotta get the win tomorrow
                        I watched it and was just not sure. i thought it was so close that it could have just gone in as the light cam eon which of course would not count as it has to be totally across the line before the light and a tie with the light does not count. Just insanely too close to call but if you had been watching, never should have happened. They got to the puck near the boards and there was not a defenseman or other RPI player within 6 feet or more and just sent it towards the goal. I am still not sure how it got in. This one should have been carefully reviewed (and maybe it was) but what a heartbreaker. And yes Praps did not have a sterling game but he is still a valuable player and needs to turn it around
                        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Working...
                        X