Utica College 2017-2018 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Utica College 2017-2018 season

We're thinking about going to Morrisville for the game tomorrow, weather permitting.

I looked at the Iceplex website; perhaps it's not the best place to watch a game? Any advice would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
      We're thinking about going to Morrisville for the game tomorrow, weather permitting.

I looked at the Iceplex website; perhaps it's not the best place to watch a game? Any advice would be appreciated.

You've got to be kidding me right, sure it's no "AUD" but there's nothing wrong with watching a game there, you subject your self to worse going to Geneva.

Comment

Nice place. Good sightlines. The cow barn next to the rink brings a unique atmosphere to the area.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          Nice place. Good sightlines. The cow barn next to the rink brings a unique atmosphere to the area.
          Thanks; the sightlines were my concern. It's hard to figure that out from their online pics.

Comment

We puppied-out on the hour-long drive to Morrisville over (largely) back roads, due to the fairly dire post-game forecast. Had to watch the stats instead.

In any case, while this wasn't a great win, it would have been a bad loss. Props to our boys for taking care of business.

Comment

Does anyone know if the UC Potsdam game is still on tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Bennycheck View Post
                Storm is over....should be on

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Originally posted by Bennycheck View Post
                  According to a tweet by Coach Heenan the Bears are in the bus.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Glad they got an early start. Not a fun drive under ideal conditions, and the roads here are pretty slick...

Comment

• Re: Utica College 2017-2018 season

Nice gut-check. UC looked constipated for half of the game, fell behind 3-1, then woke-up against a Potsdam team that is better than their record would indicate.

12-3, baby!

Comment

Big weekend for UC especially Saturday.
                        It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Will the 2:00 start be a sellout, or because of the early time there will be plenty of tickets available?

Comment

I'm confident that there will be hundreds of seats available, but if you need a couple of them, I'll have two extras. (No cow-bells, please!)

Comment

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
                              Big weekend for UC especially Saturday.
                              Naz is pretty good, too. I could easily imagine UC sweeping the weekend, or losing both games. I'm guessing that both contests will be squeakers, one way or the other.

Comment

Naz is pretty good, too. I could easily imagine UC sweeping the weekend, or losing both games. I'm guessing that both contests will be squeakers, one way or the other.
                                I think they should handle Naz., and sat will be a close tilt,special teams may be the difference.

Comment

Working...
                                X