Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The PPACA Thread Part VI: Tax Cuts Are More Important Than Your Health Care!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The PPACA Thread Part VI: Tax Cuts Are More Important Than Your Health Care!

It covers most STDs though...
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Re: The PPACA Thread Part VI: Tax Cuts Are More Important Than Your Health Care!

And viagara
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

https://www.thestate.com/news/article220426605.html

With Republicans and Democrats joining forces again in a bipartisan effort to target the U.S. opioid crisis, an Associated Press analysis of the first wave of emergency money from Congress finds that states are taking very different approaches to spending it.

To a large extent, the differences depend on whether states participated in one of the most divisive issues in recent American politics: the health overhaul known as "Obamacare."

The AP analysis found states that expanded Medicaid under President Barack Obama's health overhaul reported spending their allocations more slowly than states that didn't expand the health insurance program to poor, childless adults.

Why? In states that expanded Medicaid, the insurance program already covers addiction treatment for nearly everyone who is poor and needs it.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Won't cover pregnancy. Won't cover abortions.

KEEP YOUR DAM LEGS SHUT!
          Wardlow and Housley will make sure birth control and pregnancy aren’t covered.
          Honestly I wish women would just refuse to have sex- might help fix this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Naaah. Men will just take it. They're doing that now anyway.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Well thankfully Phil's wife is not making much headway...
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                Well thankfully Phil's wife is not making much headway...
                I saw one recent poll having her close the gap. I’m finding it hard to be optimistic

Comment

Latest Strib poll has her 6 points back. (she gained a point in a month) I havent seen a poll that has her within the margin for error or even really close to it.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

God you’re such a Stacy
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Hope this makes it over here

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-4604...source=twitter
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        Govt subsidized healthcare for all?

Comment

Well now, District Judge Reed O'Connor has ruled that the PPACA is now unconstitutional, citing that the provision that once made it constitutional under the 16th amendment has been removed.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            Well now, District Judge Reed O'Connor has ruled that the PPACA is now unconstitutional, citing that the provision that once made it constitutional under the 16th amendment has been removed.
                            I read the GOP isnt real happy about the ruling. As it puts healthcare back in the spotlight, which they've already failed at. So they'd prefer dems didnt have that talking point for 2 yrs.
                            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                              I read the GOP isnt real happy about the ruling. As it puts healthcare back in the spotlight, which they've already failed at. So they'd prefer dems didnt have that talking point for 2 yrs.
                              You would think they would seize the moment and actually do something positive about healthcare.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                                You would think they would seize the moment and actually do something positive about healthcare.
                                They've never had any plan for replacement, so they don't have anything they can do. I doubt they'll jump in a bipartisan solution. Makes them look worse with their base.

Really a no win for them. But they did it to themselves.
                                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Working...
                                X