Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The PPACA Thread Part VI: Tax Cuts Are More Important Than Your Health Care!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The PPACA Thread Part VI: Tax Cuts Are More Important Than Your Health Care!

Careful Icarus
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Re: The PPACA Thread Part VI: Tax Cuts Are More Important Than Your Health Care!

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Careful Icarus
      Yeah, I guess.

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SIJRqyxxnSk
        Code:
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Whooshed again.

Comment

Nah, this is obscure.
            Code:

Comment

http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...=1#post6710903
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Nah, this is obscure.
                I got it.
                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  There was a startling statistic on Nova this week. Opioid addiction is killing so many people it’s like a full 737 crashing every single day.

Could you imagine the response if planes started falling out the sky daily?

I know we have seen some movement on this, but my god. I don’t feel like it’s within four orders of magnitude the response we would see. Delta, United, Boeing, and Airbus would all have their CEOs locked up. How these pain pill companies have survived thus far without any repercussions is astonishing.
                  Mr hyperbole!!

How did ONE 737 morph into all airlines and plane manufacturers ceo’s Going to prison?!?!
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    Mr hyperbole!!

How did ONE 737 morph into all airlines and plane manufacturers ceo’s Going to prison?!?!
                    If a plane fell out of the sky every single day for an entire year, you could dam well bet someone goes to prison.
                    Code:

Comment

If a plane fell out of the sky every single day for an entire year, you could dam well bet someone goes to prison.
                      Yet no one cares if a few rich guys steal trillions of dollars using the stock market.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        Yet no one cares if a few rich guys steal trillions of dollars using the stock market.
                        ???? What are you referencing?
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

I will be bitter forever.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                            Nobody panics if things go according to plan, even if the plan is horrifying. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-gf29nuYYA

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Scooby will be happy to know my wifes insurance didn't go up this year, first time ever. Trump is making America great again.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                                Scooby will be happy to know my wifes insurance didn't go up this year, first time ever. Trump is making America great again.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                                Can you explain a causal link?

Comment

Working...
                                X