Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Thread: 2017-18 DIII News, Game Notes, Etc

Re: 2017-18 DIII News, Game Notes, Etc

Quote Originally Posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
    It will probably be a toss up for #2 if Elmira wins today. Wouldn’t surprise me if either is there with a win. Amherst win, then agree completely that Plattsburgh will be 2. A tie likely same result.
    A win and a loss against ranked teams saw Plattsburgh drop from 2 to 3, granted the loss was #3 beating #2. But Plattsburgh got no grace for a split weekend and dropped a spot, Elmira should too.
    Scott Henkle
    SUNY Plattsburgh Class of 2012

Proud alumn of WQKE

GO CARDS!!

Proud supporter of Osmirwich hockey

Quote Originally Posted by Scott_TG View Post
    A win and a loss against ranked teams saw Plattsburgh drop from 2 to 3, granted the loss was #3 beating #2. But Plattsburgh got no grace for a split weekend and dropped a spot, Elmira should too.
    Elmira has a head to head win vs. Plattsburgh and if they were to win today would have one loss to Plattsburgh's two. Pretty easy to still see them ahead of Plattsburgh in the polls.
    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
    GO LAKERS!!!
    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
    Oswego State '09

Quote Originally Posted by Scott_TG View Post
    Good day for the NESCAC so far. Trinity holding Plattsburgh scoreless after 2. Midd up 4-0 on Castleton. Connecticut College up on Manhattanville 2-1. after 2. Bowdoin defeated JWU 4-0 in earlier action.

EDIT: Songin with the wrap-around PPG makes it 1-0 Cards midway through the 3rd.
    Colby also beats UMB 4-1 in a slight weather-delayed game. (30 min)

Do You Believe in Miracles? YES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
    Elmira has a head to head win vs. Plattsburgh and if they were to win today would have one loss to Plattsburgh's two. Pretty easy to still see them ahead of Plattsburgh in the polls.
    I would agree with this assessment and I would leave Elmira #2. That said, if Plattsburgh does slip ahead, it could be that the head-to-head was countered by the wide shot margin in the game. Or the mentality that team losses, team must fall!
    Steve
    Penn State Class of '95
    Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Thread Information