CHN Mobile App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rustedblades View Post
    Well the live scores were a mess this weekend. Had NMU 4 - WI 1 all night last night. So like a dufus I was telling everyone NMU swept WI only to find out NMU lost. Wonder what other score were messed up!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    It also had the UCONN vs BU game listed as a 7:00 start even though it was a 5:00 game. And naturally, there weren't any live scores for that game - had to get updates on Twitter

Comment

Re: CHN Mobile App

Saw a tweet from Adam. The Apple version is fine. The repaired android version will be rolled out in the next few weeks.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
        Saw a tweet from Adam. The Apple version is fine. The repaired android version will be rolled out in the next few weeks.
        The tweet was followed by several comments from Apple users saying it was not fine.
        I know nothing about app development but I don't understand how an app that was very good on my android last season doesn't work this season. Can't you just put the old version back in place until you work out the bugs on the new?

Comment

The tweet was followed by several comments from Apple users saying it was not fine.
          I know nothing about app development but I don't understand how an app that was very good on my android last season doesn't work this season. Can't you just put the old version back in place until you work out the bugs on the new?

New operating systems will sometimes break apps. So, you can't just put an old version back in place.

I don't know about anyone else, but the USCHO app gave me live scores just fine. Just saying...
          Russell Jaslow
          [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
          U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

I have an iphone and have had no problems with the app.

Comment

Well the live scores were a mess this weekend. Had NMU 4 - WI 1 all night last night. So like a dufus I was telling everyone NMU swept WI only to find out NMU lost. Wonder what other score were messed up!

That wasn’t the fault of the app. Technical problems onsite were the culprit.
              "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

I just use collegehockeystats.net since it's had live scoring for a few years now.

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                  New operating systems will sometimes break apps. So, you can't just put an old version back in place.

I don't know about anyone else, but the USCHO app gave me live scores just fine. Just saying...
                  CHN sends me alerts when there is a goal scored during my team's game. Even with the app currently broken, I'm still getting them.

Comment

Working...
                  X