CHN Mobile App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHN Mobile App

Does anyone using the College Hockey News App know why they don't have any standings, stats or news anymore?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Re: CHN Mobile App

Originally posted by rustedblades View Post
    Does anyone using the College Hockey News App know why they don't have any standings, stats or news anymore?

They were slow last year to start the season to give stats and standing. They usually get them on eventually.
    MTU Huskies 3 time NCAA Champions... and going for more.
    2017-18 WCHA playoff Pick'em Champion!

Comment

My CHN app is working fine. I deleted the app just as the season started and then re-loaded it. That fixed the problem for me.
      Last edited by potternmu; 10-15-2017, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Works fine for me. Try deleting/reinstalling, or updating the app if you haven't done that already.

Comment

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times. I get live scores and team rosters fine. Standings tab is blank and stats tab doesn't show up? It shows loading all when I first open the app?

Comment

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times. I get live scores and team rosters fine. Standings tab is blank and stats tab doesn't show up? It shows loading all when I first open the app?

You might want to email the developer. They may be able to help. androidhelp@collegehockeynews.com

Comment

I'm having the same problem. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling but still have blank standings and no news.

Are there any other good apps for following college hockey? Especially live scores and stats?

Comment

Originally posted by Game0n View Post
                I'm having the same problem. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling but still have blank standings and no news.

Are there any other good apps for following college hockey? Especially live scores and stats?
                The live scores portion of my CHN App works perfectly and to me is the best source to see all D1 College Hockey schedule / scores in one place. The setup is really nice / clean.

I emailed the developer as suggested previously, I will post if I get a reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Game0n View Post

USCHO has an app, but it's not as convenient/intuitive for use as the CHN app.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

The live scores portion of my CHN App works perfectly and to me is the best source to see all D1 College Hockey schedule / scores in one place. The setup is really nice / clean.

I agree, the live scores are great. I would like to see live score sheets and box scores, though. I use the USHL app to follow that league, and their live score sheet is nice to keep track of who is scoring, +/-, etc

Comment

Ha, I just emailed them complaining about the same issue. It seems like the app is abandoned, it hasn't been updated since Oct 28th, 2015.
                      Originally posted by Mankato student
                      Are their innings or quarters in this sport?
                      "Bush and Paulson and Greenspan and their clique are “free marketeers” in the same way that Olive Garden is an Italian restaurant."
                      -- Peter Klein

Comment

Originally posted by ts8801 View Post
                        Ha, I just emailed them complaining about the same issue. It seems like the app is abandoned, it hasn't been updated since Oct 28th, 2015.
                        Did the email state they will update the app? I hope so, I like that app.
                        MTU Huskies 3 time NCAA Champions... and going for more.
                        2017-18 WCHA playoff Pick'em Champion!

Comment

Originally posted by Wi.Huskies Fan View Post
                          Did the email state they will update the app? I hope so, I like that app.
                          https://***********/chnews/status/920471169563877376

Comment

is it just android? Works fine on my ipad and iphone (6)
                            Today we skate with 'em.

Comment

Well the live scores were a mess this weekend. Had NMU 4 - WI 1 all night last night. So like a dufus I was telling everyone NMU swept WI only to find out NMU lost. Wonder what other score were messed up!

Comment

Working...
                              X