X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.21 STAND for our great National Anthem

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    All this time I thought you were a knave. I never realized you were a fool.
    I think the term is "provocateur" aka troll.
    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Cause people are stupid. There's people on this board who will tell you that someone won't make an investment that will give him 20% return if he has to pay a third of that profit in taxes.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
        Cause people are stupid. There's people on this board who will tell you that someone won't make an investment that will give him 20% return if he has to pay a third of that profit in taxes.
        Correct. And the GOP has so thoroughly drilled that into people's skulls that they think the number one reason their wages have stagnated is because the rich have been taxed too much.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I love the smell of fascism in the morning.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Somebody needs to articulate exactly why the 1% keep getting more and more while the rest keep getting less and less. It needs to be explained in simple terms and soundbites.

Even then it may not work. Everyone who is stupid in America wants to reserve their right to horde their wealth if they ever get it. Never taking into account the odds of that happening.
            I mean Bernie and Obama basically did that.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
              I mean Bernie and Obama basically did that.
              Obama did nothing about it. And Bernie never had policy chops, just platitudes. Someone needs to articulate it and explain exactly how to fix it. i.e. We will tax capital gains and labor exactly the same. Or, better yet, labor will be taxed LESS than capital gains.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I love the smell of fascism in the morning.
                Lugenpresse
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Obama did nothing about it. And Bernie never had policy chops, just platitudes. Someone needs to articulate it and explain exactly how to fix it. i.e. We will tax capital gains and labor exactly the same. Or, better yet, labor will be taxed LESS than capital gains.
                  You're right that Obama did nothing about it but if you want to win you need to campaign on it at the very least.

As for Bernie I think the details are there you just need to actually look for them (spending less on military, higher taxes on rich people).

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                    You're right that Obama did nothing about it but if you want to win you need to campaign on it at the very least.

As for Bernie I think the details are there you just need to actually look for them (spending less on military, higher taxes on rich people).
                    Neither of them explains it like the difference in tax rates for labor vs. capital. Which I do not remember Bernie ever bringing that up. Higher taxes on rich people and less military spending doesn't work. If it did a Democrat would own the White House every election.

Comment

They are so smrt: https://***********/DOGGEAUX/status/917558109370904578

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Obama did nothing about it.
                        Obama tried to get rid of the Bush era tax cuts and was blocked by the Republican congress. That's why Obama was bad and you should vote Republican if you care about the little guy, is what the RWNJs around here tell me.

Next time anyone brings up the "liberal media," just mention this Weinstein thing. Saying this is bad for Democrats necessarily implies that somehow Weinstein has done more for the Democratic Party than Roger Ailes did for the RNC. Did Trump have to answer for Ailes' abuse the way Hilary has had to with Weinstein? Of course not. Hell, Trump hasn't even had to answer for the allegations of sexual abuse against him, which at this point are probably more serious than Weinstein's since the allegations against Trump were said under oath.
                        Originally posted by dicaslover
                        Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                        Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                          Can you explain to me what happened with the patience of explaining the internet to your grandfather?
                          Cornell University
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                            Obama tried to get rid of the Bush era tax cuts and was blocked by the Republican congress.
                            This is why I am willing to give Obama a break despite him getting very little done in fixing Wall Street or taxes. The Republican foxes are guarding the fiscal henhouse. Where Obama was able to commit to real change, as on monetary policy, he did, and of course it worked because Keynes > Friedman.

But we will need a radical liberal sweep of the executive, legislative, and judiciary, lasting for a significant amount of time, to repair the damage that the rich and their craven conservative cronies have inflicted on this country.
                            Last edited by Kepler; 10-11-2017, 02:05 PM.
                            Cornell University

Comment

Can you explain to me what happened with the patience of explaining the internet to your grandfather?
                              Someone posted an image saying to impeach PR's President, everyone in the Donald group liked it and pushed up its popularity, then realized Trump is PR's President, and are now trying to delete their support of the image.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                Someone posted an image saying to impeach PR's President, everyone in the Donald group liked it and pushed up its popularity, then realized Trump is PR's President, and are now trying to delete their support of the image.
                                Ah.

The best people.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X