X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.21 STAND for our great National Anthem

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Did they? I haven't seen any study that said they did that, either. I didn't, anyway.
    Somebody stayed home. Or voted for Jill Stein. No one was more butthurt than the Berners.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

The problem is when we embrace the fat, senile, status quo that has been giving the 99% the shaft, we deserve to lose. That's what Hillary represented to the vast majority of Americans. We didn't lose that election because of the Deplorables -- the Deplorables were a steady factor during the Obama elections too. We lost because the status quo, which has been very, very good for me personally, has been terrible for most of the middle class. The non-white middle class have no choice; they have to keep backing the Dems because the Republicans are racist f-cks. But the white middle class does have a choice, and last time they exercised it. 2016 was proof that the Founders' vision works.

We just have to be on the right side of history, which is to burn down the plutes like we did in 1932. That's how we can sweep not just the federal elections but those 75% of the states as well. We have a huge advantage in numbers, but we p-ss it away because the party is being held prisoner by Roverman Sachsism.
      Trumpy went on another twitter yesterday or this morning, and this is one of the things he tweeted.

Stock Market has increased by 5.2 Trillion dollars since the election on November 8th, a 25% increase. Lowest unemployment in 16 years and..
      Now, assume that $5.2 trillion number is correct, big assumption coming from Trumpy's mouth. Problem is, about $5.175 trillion of that growth has gone to the 1%. Trumpy's base ain't seeing none of that. They're still stuck in their podunk, crumbling dead American manufacturing towns watching their people slowly succumbing to hillbilly heroin and the real heroin. He's done nothing for them, except make them feel better about themselves for hating f@gs and ni&&ers. Revelling in that hatred.

The Dems would be smart to start pointing that out to these people.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
        Trumpy went on another twitter yesterday or this morning, and this is one of the things he tweeted.

Now, assume that $5.2 trillion number is correct, big assumption coming from Trumpy's mouth. Problem is, about $5.175 trillion of that growth has gone to the 1%. Trumpy's base ain't seeing none of that. They're still stuck in their podunk, crumbling dead American manufacturing towns watching their people slowly succumbing to hillbilly heroin and the real heroin. He's done nothing for them, except make them feel better about themselves for hating f@gs and ni&&ers. Revelling in that hatred.

But, I mean, 3% GDP growth. That has never ever happened before. That's what they are telling me.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
          Yeah I'm sure Kep voted for Trump
          I'm positive he did given his comments over the last year or so. You may have been one of the butt-hurt Bernie Bros as well who voted Trump. Can you guys do the country a favor and if your candidate isn't the nominee next time around please refrain from voting FOR Trump? If Bernie got 14M primary votes, that's a whopping 1.7M of his voters who turned around and voted for Chump. Inexcusable.
          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

I highly doubt it and I voted for HRC.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Whereas in this case Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders have nothing in common. Susan Sarandan and the Bernie Bros voting for her is just ridiculous. None of his policies match up, none of his beliefs match up nor does the rhetoric. The only thing they have in common is neither is a party loyalist. Bernie Bros, if they wanted to make a statement, should have voted for Jill Stein. She may be a crackpot loony who isnt fit to run for Class President but at least she parallels Bernie on some things.
              Wrong. Bernie and Trumpy both ran as guys who were going to take on the establishment in Washington, kick the fat cats out, and help the struggling people left behind by the centrist "both parties are the same" Washington elites. Did Bernie mean it? Probably. Did Trumpy? Not a friggin' chance, he just knew it played well to the heartland.

Once Bernie was knocked out, who were those rabid-anti-establishment voters going to turn to? Some fringe party cnadidates who they had never heard of and knew nothing about? Or the super-successful rich guy that was telling them everything they wanted to hear?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                No, they just stayed home and cried like little babies.
                A lot of people were paid a lot of money to make sure those people got out and voted. That was their only job. And they couldn't do that.

Still cashed those humongous checks though, and probably still working nice cushy jobs in the Washington establishment. And probably still being turned to for advice on getting Democratic candidates elected.

Comment

Somebody needs to articulate exactly why the 1% keep getting more and more while the rest keep getting less and less. It needs to be explained in simple terms and soundbites.

Even then it may not work. Everyone who is stupid in America wants to reserve their right to horde their wealth if they ever get it. Never taking into account the odds of that happening.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

There's no overlap between Bernie and Trump voters, that's stupid. They are complete opposites.
                    I voted for Bernie for his honesty, and against Trump for his dishonesty.
                    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

A lot of people were paid a lot of money to make sure those people got out and voted. That was their only job. And they couldn't do that.

Still cashed those humongous checks though, and probably still working nice cushy jobs in the Washington establishment. And probably still being turned to for advice on getting Democratic candidates elected.
                      Yeah, the get out the vote on the Dem side was epic fail. And a lot of people made a lot of money doing it. When I read Hillary's book I'll see if she bothers to mention it.

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                        There's no overlap between Bernie and Trump voters, that's stupid. They are complete opposites.
                        I voted for Bernie for his honesty, and against Trump for his dishonesty.
                        There is plenty of overlap.

Comment

Once Bernie was knocked out, who were those rabid-anti-establishment voters going to turn to? Some fringe party candidates who they had never heard of and knew nothing about?
                          Pretty much, I voted for some guy named "McMullin" that wasn't even on our ballot.
                          Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                          USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            Somebody needs to articulate exactly why the 1% keep getting more and more while the rest keep getting less and less. It needs to be explained in simple terms and soundbites.
                            Investment income is taxed at a lower rate than income earned from working. Most of the 1% make their money from investments, don't do a thing but sit on their azzes and watch the money roll in. As of 2013, the 1% owned 38% or all stock shares.

Simple enough?

Comment

Investment income is taxed at a lower rate than income earned from working. Most of the 1% make their money from investments. As of 2013, the 1% owned 38% or all stock shares.

Simple enough?
                              That one always worked for me. Taxes on labor are always higher and that's wrong. But, the GOP has convinced people that's why they're even employed in the first place. Hard to get over that hump. It's been drilled into them.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                                I'm positive he did given his comments over the last year or so.
                                All this time I thought you were a knave. I never realized you were a fool.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X