Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4142434445464748495051
Results 1,001 to 1,002 of 1002

Thread: POTUS 45.21 STAND for our great National Anthem

Re: POTUS 45.21 STAND for our great National Anthem

"Maybe we do better by having some of the people who just don't like him leave, and replace them with somebody else," Sen. Jim Inhofe of Oklahoma told The Associated Press. "And I think that's what's happening."
    So, conservatives and Republicans are not represented by Trump? Conservatives and Republicans didn't vote for him? I think not.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

Re: POTUS 45.21 STAND for our great National Anthem

Quote Originally Posted by Drew S. View Post
    The story is that Hillary and the dems denied being involved when that obviously wasn't the case. They've lost a lot of credibility and whatever moral high ground they had before. I don't think they did anything illegal, but its very unsavory and just because this nonsense has become normal in recent times doesn't mean it should be. We need to get back to talking about the issues and not what someone might have said or did 30 years ago. I think it discourages a lot of decent people from running.
    They did not give up the moral high ground...only morons honestly think that. The two things do not equate. She probably shouldnt have done it, but that is as far as it goes.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Thread Information