X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.21 STAND for our great National Anthem

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Reporters should challenge him on everything...even mundane stuff cause he backs down faster than anyone I have ever seen.
    Not always. Read some of the Katy Tur excerpts from her book. He was a complete ***** to her the entire campaign.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

NEW YORK — The message from the billionaire-led Koch network of donors to President Trump and the Republican Congress it helped to shape couldn’t be more clear: Pass a tax overhaul, or else.
      http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/poli...IXL/story.html
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

It's come down to a straight smash-and-grab. Self-defense would be a reasonable course of action.
        Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
        USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

This **** is ****ed up.

Gov. Rick Scott (R) has declared a state of emergency in a Florida county ahead of a planned speech by white nationalist leader Richard Spencer.

Spencer is scheduled to speak at the University of Florida campus in Gainesville on Thursday.

Scott declared the state of emergency in Alachua County, noting that Spencer's speeches in other states have in the past "sparked protests and counter-protests resulting in episodes of violence, civil unrest and multiple arrests," according to the Tampa Bay Times.

Earlier this month, Spencer led a group of about 30 white nationalists in Charlottesville.

In Charlottesville, the group also chanted "The South will rise again" and "Russia is our friend."
          http://thehill.com/homenews/state-wa...spencer-campus

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Have to know more; that may be black anger over the "N" word.

Censorship is always the work of the dumbest, so rightwing is a reasonable first guess, but there are also censorship voices on the left. c.f., "niggardly."
            But they shot Brock Peters. Think they'd love that.
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              Have to know more; that may be black anger over the "N" word.

Censorship is always the work of the dumbest, so rightwing is a reasonable first guess, but there are also censorship voices on the left. c.f., "niggardly."
              News headline on my homepage: If a book makes you uncomfortable, but the Confederate flag doesn't, then you're part of the problem.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                Reporters should challenge him on everything...even mundane stuff cause he backs down faster than anyone I have ever seen.
                Agreed. Short of Bernie Madoff, he is the biggest fraud that has ever lived. "Art of the Deal" my arse.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  Florida deserves him.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    Agreed. Short of Bernie Madoff, he is the biggest fraud that has ever lived. "Art of the Deal" my arse.
                    He didn't write that. Someone else did, and he signed up to it, as if they were his words. Not even his concepts.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Florida deserves him.
                      When I read this earlier it was from a different source and I assume somebody had fallen for a hoax.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Spending millions to steal billions. This is the only thing American politics comes down to: can the rich steal or can we stop them? We lost out with Reagan and Dubya and that has wrecked the middle class. Have we learned, or will they rape us again?

Too many Republicans are so blinded by hatred of the Democrats or allegiance to social issues that they will allow this to happen. It hurts the entire country, but the GOP's strategy has been to ratchet up partisanship so high that their flock will cut their own throats just because there's an "R" after the policy.

Conservatives: you don't have to like us, but please don't fall for this again. You can oppose us on everything else but please, please, please join us on this.
                        Last edited by Kepler; 10-17-2017, 07:52 AM.
                        Cornell University
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

So, now this ******* President is the only one that calls families of fallen soldiers? Obama and W couldn't be bothered?

This man IS NOT my President. I don't care who voted for him. I have no President.

http://www.startribune.com/trump-say...ted/451149933/
                          Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 10-17-2017, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            So, now this ******* President is the only one that calls families of fallen soldiers? Obama and W couldn't be bothered?

This man IS NOT my President. I don't care who voted for him. I have no President.
                            anyone that continues to defend this POS is an idiot and a traitor to America.

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                              It's come down to a straight smash-and-grab. Self-defense would be a reasonable course of action.
                              10 buildings, 10 Tomahawks. The super-slenders make it so easy.
                              Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                                He didn't write that. Someone else did, and he signed up to it, as if they were his words. Not even his concepts.
                                I'm well aware; kind of doubles down on my point.

Comment

Working...
                                X