This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.21 STAND for our great National Anthem

Ladies and gentlemen, the collegiately educated people on here boast about on here, being told about "Bernie's Tax Plan". There's only one little catch... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ctz_dHfYfb8

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      Paul Ryan's been an anti-Trump globalist this whole time. You've been too busy with your coloring books and play-doh to actually notice.
      I'm offended by that.

It's Tonka toys and a big sandbox for this highway engineer, thankyouverymuch.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
        Fixed his quote.
        He also self identified as being a Nazi. Smooth.
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          Alls I know is that events are becoming more and more violent, and unless things de-escalate, war will be upon us soon.
          There's an army in your closet poised to invade, flaggy. Infowars says so. Be afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            ...war will be upon us soon.
            Good God, y'all!

Comment

• Originally posted by ;
              . His Twitter account is full of posts disparaging Jews, Muslims, and black people..
              Likes Asians though.... reads like any intelligent straight white male
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                Likes Asians though.... reads like any intelligent straight white male
                Unlike most of your posts
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  Unlike most of your posts
                  Just cause you need to mouth out the words

Comment

So, uhh... yeah.

I'm just going to assume the "His" in the script is capitalized.
                    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Not great historians over at the NRA apparently. I think guys like Lincoln and Kennedy might argue that they were under a more "ruthless attack."

Comment

• Originally posted by dave122793 View Post
                        Not great historians over at the NRA apparently. I think guys like Lincoln and Kennedy might argue that they were under a more "ruthless attack."
                        Not great historians, also likely the largest group of tiny sized *****es in the world

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          Just cause you need to mouth out the words
                          Not the words...but I often need to read them aloud just to try and understand what the hell the sentence is saying. mookie speaks like his sentences have been run through a bad version google translate
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Guys the NRA is a boogeyman...I know I read it in one of Sicatoka's posts
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              Guys the NRA is a boogeyman...I know I read it in one of Sicatoka's posts
                              Your eyes should be looking at the back of your head before you get that far into one of his posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Not the words...but I often need to read them aloud just to try and understand what the hell the sentence is saying. mookie speaks like his sentences have been run through a bad version google translate

Comment

Working...
                                X