X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.21 STAND for our great National Anthem

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    Well, Johnson's mom is disgusting too. Probably uppity too, for making such an issue of this.
    People do things differently when crushed by grief. What's the President's excuse?
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

If this drags on for another day, Donald is totally going to give out Myeshia Johnson's cell phone number publicly.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
        Daniel Dale, Toronto Star's DC correspondent, Tweets:
        I don't suppose anyone in the press pool bothered to mentioned that specifically in a follow-up?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
          I don't suppose anyone in the press pool bothered to mentioned that specifically in a follow-up?
          Most likely not. I'm not sure how the press pool rules work but there seems to be much less opportunity for follow up grilling as compared to The West Wing's portrayal.

It seems there is a fear of being kicked out for causing too much "disruption." Thus the whining about what was said.

Which of itself is where I get bothered by the repeated attacks by the President on "fake media." You have a room of 30+ people begrudgingly regurgitating the bullsh** you feed them, sprinkled with some easy fact checking on their part (oh which his own staff should have done) to correct it, and then he rails about how they 'did him wrong.'

And Alabama Jack with Mountain Dew Mouth eats up this bullsh**.

*Edit* If I was John Kelly, I'd be looking at how to bring a journalist like Daniel Dale into the office to spot check these things before they get out. I'd also be putting a muzzle on Trump, but that's another rant.

I get the feeling Trump is the worst micro-managing boss ever. Even worse is how he's micro-managing from a golf course. Either stay away and let the adults run the room, or sit next to them, shut up, learn from them, and be presidential.
          Last edited by aparch; 10-18-2017, 02:53 PM.
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I love that they say that if they cut the corporate rate, then corporations will take that excess money and use it to hire more people and pay better wages. Completely ignores the fact that corporate profits have been at all time highs for years now, and yet, they're not using that extra money to hire people, let alone pay higher wages.
            You're assuming that only the corporations that exist today will be the ones that continue to exist, and no one else will come into play and seek to undercut the corporations with good personal service, especially now that they won't have as high of a recurring expenditure in a high corporate tax...

Comment

Obviously, you know nothing of the plan. They aren't increasing the standard deduction, at least not doubling it like they claim. They're folding the personal exemption and the standard deduction together, and then maybe increasing that by $1000 or so. But now that bottom bracket gets taxed at 12% instead of 10%, so there goes whatever extra money that increased deduction gained you. Bottom quintile gets about $60 more a year. 2 cups of coffee a month.
              And if you've ever met those in the bottom quintile, you'd be surprised at what that actually buys, and I guarantee they're not spending it at your employer Starbucks.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                Most likely not. I'm not sure how the press pool rules work but there seems to be much less opportunity for follow up grilling as compared to The West Wing's portrayal.

It seems there is a fear of being kicked out for causing too much "disruption." Thus the whining about what was said.

Which of itself is where I get bothered by the repeated attacks by the President on "fake media." You have a room of 30+ people begrudgingly regurgitating the bullsh** you feed them, sprinkled with some easy fact checking on their part (oh which his own staff should have done) to correct it, and then he rails about how they 'did him wrong.'

And Alabama Jack with Mountain Dew Mouth eats up this bullsh**.

*Edit* If I was John Kelly, I'd be looking at how to bring a journalist like Daniel Dale into the office to spot check these things before they get out. I'd also be putting a muzzle on Trump, but that's another rant.

I get the feeling Trump is the worst micro-managing boss ever. Even worse is how he's micro-managing from a golf course. Either stay away and let the adults run the room, or sit next to them, shut up, learn from them, and be presidential.
                He already is putting on the muzzle. He's isolated Trump from seeing the real news, and only what goes through Kelly. A LOT more progress would be made if Trump had all the information.

Comment

Wow, ****** made a funny.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Apparently, despite all your protestations to the contrary, you are.

Or maybe you're "just asking the questions"?
                    DX is a Trump defender, also, using that logic. Remember, he made the original post. He asked the original question. It's okay to call out a fellow liberal. You can do it.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

We need Flaggy to uncover the secret of what happened to Melania: https://twitter.com/JoeVargas/status/920507354403233793

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        We need Flaggy to uncover the secret of what happened to Melania: https://twitter.com/JoeVargas/status/920507354403233793
                        That's awesome. It's not her.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Interesting story about Sen Cochran in Politico. Dude is so senile he literally got lost in the Senate chamber. And he’s the brains of the outfit.
                          Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                          USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

WaPo is reporting Trump personally offered to give a father of a killed soldier $25k. Father said he never got it.

Comment

A school in Mississippi is being renamed after Obama instead of its current name of Jefferson Davis, and reading all the angry Facebook posts about it is delicious.
                              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                That isnt even close!! That is sitcom level awful!!!
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X