X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.21 STAND for our great National Anthem

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    I expect there will be 73 different congressional hearings.
    I'll set the over/under at zero.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      Nailed it.
      Yeah. For stupid people.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        If Bernie had had any concrete ideas he would have beat Hillary.
        Bernie's ideas were so solid because they were all built with unobtainium.
        Originally posted by dicaslover
        Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
        Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Yeah. For stupid people.
          That would be his supporters and hence who he needs to appeal to, no argument there.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
            That would be his supporters and hence who he needs to appeal to, no argument there.
            Good luck explaining Health Care, Clean Water, Economics, and Climate Change to the stupid.

Comment

Yeah. For stupid people.
              "Seven out of ten ... " -- Dan "The Common Man" Cole, KFAN
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Good luck explaining Health Care, Clean Water, Economics, and Climate Change to the stupid.
                We don't need to explain anything to them because we outnumber them greatly. We need our party to appeal to our constituency.

Comment

We don't need to explain anything to them because we outnumber them greatly. We need to appeal to our constituency.
                  Uh, uh. You don't outnumber them in the Electoral College. Not even close. You won't even make a dent in a rural area anywhere.

Comment

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump...?.tsrc=fauxdal

WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Donald Trump on Tuesday issued a warning shot after Republican Sen. John McCain questioned "half-baked, spurious nationalism" in America's foreign policy.

Trump said in a radio interview with WMAL in Washington that "people have to be careful because at some point I fight back." The president added "I'm being very, very nice but at some point I fight back and it won't be pretty."
                    Bring it, ****o.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                      Trump will win. Always does. He destroyed Corker.

Comment

We don't need to explain anything to them because we outnumber them greatly. We need our party to appeal to our constituency.
                        Yup.
                        The Ds need to stop bemoaning "spilt milk" and start focusing on how to prevent the incumbent from winning the Presidency in 2020.
                        Seriously.

Before ripping me, I'm here in flyover. I warned you all Trump could win. The environment is still primed for Trump.

Ask yourself, "What has changed that would stop a Trump re-election win?"

The economy? Not ... yet.
                        Not completing his agenda? McConnell and the Senate give him perfect scapegoats.
                        Bob Mueller? I'm still betting the under. (I still haven't seen that manila envelope show up on a front step yet.)

The Ds need to come up with their message that fits on the front of a blue hat (to contrast with Trump's red ones).
                        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Uh, uh. You don't outnumber them in the Electoral College. Not even close. You won't even make a dent in a rural area anywhere.
                          Actually they do there too, they just need Obama numbers and not Kerry numbers.

Comment

Actually they do there too, they just need Obama numbers and not Kerry numbers.
                            Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                              Yup.
                              The Ds need to stop bemoaning "spilt milk" and start focusing on how to prevent the incumbent from winning the Presidency in 2020.
                              Seriously.

Before ripping me, I'm here in flyover. I warned you all Trump could win. The environment is still primed for Trump.

Ask yourself, "What has changed that would stop a Trump re-election win?"

The economy? Not ... yet.
                              Not completing his agenda? McConnell and the Senate give him perfect scapegoats.
                              Bob Mueller? I'm still betting the under. (I still haven't seen that manila envelope show up on a front step yet.)

The Ds need to come up with their message that fits on the front of a blue hat (to contrast with Trump's red ones).
                              LOL. First they need 2018. And they've sucked so far in the all the special elections. And you're right. He's done nothing so far to change any voters mind. Hell, he may have gained votes.

Comment

Hell, he may have gained votes.
                                He may have.
                                Way way way too early to predict such things, but Trump flipping ... Minnesota ... his way in 2020 is not out of the question.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X