X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.21 STAND for our great National Anthem

http://www.ceh.org/news-events/press...s-supplements/

Too good not to post, this explains A LOT.

Comment

• Originally posted by dave122793 View Post
      http://www.ceh.org/news-events/press...s-supplements/

Too good not to post, this explains A LOT.
      Jones pulled the long con. It was all a ruse to build up a large fan base and sterilize them. He's been working with Obama and the NWO this whole time!!!
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
        Obviously, you know nothing of the plan. They aren't increasing the standard deduction, at least not doubling it like they claim. They're folding the personal exemption and the standard deduction together, and then maybe increasing that by $1000 or so. But now that bottom bracket gets taxed at 12% instead of 10%, so there goes whatever extra money that increased deduction gained you. Bottom quintile gets about $60 more a year. 2 cups of coffee a month.
        Or buys a new car
        Or has their kitchen remodeled

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
          Daniel Dale, Toronto Star's DC correspondent, Tweets:
          Just look at Canada trying to influence the US and their elections!!!

OUTRAGE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            DX is a Trump defender, also, using that logic. Remember, he made the original post. He asked the original question. It's okay to call out a fellow liberal. You can do it.
            Or, I don’t have a habit of twisting myself into a pretzel defending the piece of ****.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
              WaPo is reporting Trump personally offered to give a father of a killed soldier $25k. Father said he never got it.
              Wait until the line starts.....

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Or, I don’t have a habit of twisting myself into a pretzel defending the piece of ****.
                You said it yourself, and it was a valid point. Need context, before (most likely, and delivered) condemning the POS. Call me out on a point you made, one better call out both of us.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                  WaPo is reporting Trump personally offered to give a father of a killed soldier $25k. Father said he never got it.
                  It takes a while to covert 1,435,831 rubles into dollars???
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    It takes a while to covert 1,435,831 rubles into dollars???
                    I don't know the details where the money was coming from (personal account, gov't something or other endowment) but it's BS that he promised before he could deliver ASAP.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      I’m going to momentarily defend Trump here. We have absolutely zero context for this quote. What if immediately preceding it the mother had said, “He knew it was dangerous but he loved his country.” Or something to that effect where Trump was merely mirroring what she was saying.

It’s far more likely he’s an azz with zero empathy and even in context this quote was as horrible as it appears. But let’s get some context here first.
                      Just sayin', AND he had a valid point. You hang me, you hang him. Simple math (c) Scooby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        Just sayin', AND he had a valid point. You hang me, you hang him. Simple math (c) Scooby.
                        No, because dx hasn't been defending Trump since day one.

Comment

Funny to see people try to convince themselves that dump had some kind of empathy for the family of a fallen soldier.

We've been through this before, which people have posted. dump has no real empathy. There's no way he has real sympathy for the family. He's never shown that he's had it in the past, so there's no reason that we should be twisting ourselves in knots to pretend that he somehow has seen the light and has it now. No chance.

This guy showed his true colors many times over many years. Sympathy is not in that set of values.

To think that he had sympathy, you have to make yourself believe that he has changed. Especially, since the lack of sympathy reports are far more his style.

No- this is just one of the many "typical dump" things that goes on.

If you want to convince yourself otherwise, go for it. But the past performance very much argues that he was an ***** to the family. And the ONLY reason he called was to make sure the media knew that he called- not to console the family. Why else would he brag that he's the only president to have done that?

Stop defending this moron. His ego does not need it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            No.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                              Stop defending this moron. His ego does not need it.
                              They're not defending the moron. They're defending themselves for Choosing Poorly.

This isn't solidarity or esprit de corps. It's denial.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

So, what happened in Niger and why don't the Republicans care? And for that matter what happened in Yemen? Do we know yet?
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X